Striker ice.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:rockitThe striker ice climate suit is the best thing since 2 ply charmin. FYI Honda big red side x side is one cold blooded SOB. That is all. Carry on.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got mine out of sportsman’s warehouse. $200 each. Scheels had them at $280 each.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always wore carhartts too but over time would get a slight chill. Tonight wore the striker bibs and a hooded sweatshirt and never got a chill once. I never even started the heater in the flipup untill my holes started to ice over. I put the jacket on when I packed up to leave and never even got close to a chill. Granted it was 23 above but the wind was cold as hell. I’m sold. Worth every penny.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
After I wear out my Vexilar Bibs I will probably be switching to Strikers. Nothing wrong with the Vex's but would like a little heavier duty at times, wore my carhartts for years with success but they just iced up so much more. Got Stricker gloves and have been impressed with them.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So how hot are they if you are moving a lot? I need a new suit and just can’t decide...

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
i picked up a himalyan at north face outlet for 1fffittty --- i guarantee i can stand outside in 20 below 10X in time vs that striker. The only use i have is the DL derby and i put in it my vehicle in case of emergency. Otherwise its sunny at 75 in my portable.

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
After I wear out my Vexilar Bibs I will probably be switching to Strikers. Nothing wrong with the Vex's but would like a little heavier duty at times, wore my carhartts for years with success but they just iced up so much more. Got Stricker gloves and have been impressed with them.

Same here with the blue clam suit I bought on sale a few years back.

The strikers suit floats?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got hot fast while moving around setting up. Took the coat off and was very comfortable in just the bibs and a sweatshirt. I’m guessing if it would’ve been below 0 that coat would’ve felt good.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here with the blue clam suit I bought on sale a few years back.

The strikers suit floats?
Yes.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
i picked up a himalyan at north face outlet for 1fffittty --- i guarantee i can stand outside in 20 below 10X in time vs that striker. The only use i have is the DL derby and i put in it my vehicle in case of emergency. Otherwise its sunny at 75 in my portable.

Anti-hunting business supporter. Cool. Do you wear it with your PETA approved, cruelty free boots?

Capture.PNG

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
I Love my Striker Ice Climate but hate the color. I got a 1st generation which is puke brown with faux camo.... Hideous to look at but warm and comfortable. When it wears out I will buy the same in the updated color options.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fly carpin. They also wouldn’t let one of the coal mines in the company I work for place an order of jackets for a safety award because they don’t want to be associated with fossil fuels.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yoga pants and a spandex shirt for this fella. I’m so busy reeling in fish I don’t even notice the cold.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fly carpin. They also wouldn’t let one of the coal mines in the company I work for place an order of jackets for a safety award because they don’t want to be associated with fossil fuels.
Wow. I guess it's their product, they can do what they want with it, but I mean c'mon. Their product is mostly made of fossil fuels. Lousy bums

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yoga pants and a spandex shirt for this fella. I’m so busy reeling in fish I don’t even notice the cold.
Now I have to spend the rest of my day drinking to get rid of this image

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Screw them then. I would go with a different brand because of their politics but you could also just buy from Scheels and take them in for embroidery.

- - - Updated - - -

Anti-hunting business supporter. Cool. Do you wear it with your PETA approved, cruelty free boots?

72668572_2456643011078275_8921439250444976128_n.jpg

Patagonia is just as bad. I shake my head when I see people who work in the oil industry wear that granola eating garbage. Why would you support a company that advocates against your profession that puts food on your family’s table.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
All i hear on this site is Simms Simms Simms ---bend over and buy a overrated overrpriced pos simms ---- the owner is the biggest tree hugger around. How many people in your state Mr. Fly Carpin would lose jobs if it was up to mr Walsh -- he is not afraid to open his tree huggn mouth

another Californ "I" "A" guy moving to Montana. I bet you luv that

I got deal baby and wearing that proud --- nobody is going to outlast me at the derby -- ha:;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77