NDSU’s head coach Chris Klieman hired by K State.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Losing a coach and 24 seniors. Sounds like good timing. Good for him and 2.3 million yea!! and the bison will just reload!! looking forward to the renewed rivalry next season with the SIOUX, er fighting hawks.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Losing a coach and 24 seniors. Sounds like good timing. Good for him and 2.3 million yea!! and the bison will just reload!! looking forward to the renewed rivalry next season with the SIOUX, er fighting hawks.

Ha no kidding about perfect timing. Could this turn the table on football in ND? Even bison fans know they weren’t going to be on top forever.

I wonder how pissed k state fans are? I heard they didn’t want an FCS coach

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
His 6yr contract is worth 16.8 Million, that's quite a bit more than Bohl left for..........

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Next man up.

- - - Updated - - -

1 .2 barrels a day. Equals a dynasty for bison fb

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
is he leaving right away or finishing the season here

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind link loaded and he will stay through playoffs

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not really a Bison fan (und grad); but he definitely ran a first-class program in Fargo so this is a well-deserved opportunity. Hope it works out for him; there will be plenty of skeptics as he's following a legend plus the fcs jump.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
the guy obviously deserved the pay based on what he continued at NDSU. It's not easy to continue something that substantial. Living with the fear of fucking it up has to be pretty strong. Imagine the nerves of the next head coach. Especially loosing what they're going to loose for players. But they do an amazing job of recruiting.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sarargin has NDSU at 20th ---- K state 50th -----Wyoming at 82th

Coaching --its all about the money not winning. SDSU is on par with K --- not that on any given day either team could beat the bison -- my money though would be on the bison.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
As said before good for him and good luck. Anyone thinking he was going to stay forever was just fooling themselves, if it didn't happen this year I figured the next 1 or 2 max for him to get an opportunity. We have seen how NDSU has developed players and consistent results so now we will see how well they have done at developing coaches and their staff. 2013 NDSU had 23 seniors leave when Coach K was taking Bohl's place and by the start of the 2014 season also had 7 new assistant coaches so I think it will be interesting to see how this team finishes out the year and what the reload will look like.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to coach Klieman. Great guy and coach and wish him well. Hate to see him go as he was good with his players and that started with them getting good grades and graduating. He had his rules and stuck by them which is rare in this day and age.
I hope he succeeds in Kansas but i hope he doesn't take most of his other coaches with him as that will be tough to fill and carry on their winning ways.
I would imagine there is a big sigh of relief & hope coming from the other teams right now!

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well done coach K. It was most definitely expected and who could say no to that kinda coin? Time to reload. Next man up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74