Blue tooth ear phones

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look to get my wife some cordless earbuds, anyone on here have any recommendations, I know exactly nothing about them.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beats by Dre and anything Apple are nice,but will cost an arm and and leg. I bought a set a Firacore this summer (spent $20, usually $70) in Prime Day and am happy with them. They also have a microphone so I can talk on the phone with them.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Avoid Beats by Dre at all costs. They are overpriced, under-engineered, and built to break. If you don't mind spending a little more, go with Sennheiser https://en-us.sennheiser.com/earbuds-in-ear-headphones I have their over-the-ear noise cancelling muffs and it's ridiculous how good they sound.

You also can't go wrong with Bose.

Or you could go the thrifty route and get her a 12-pack of Skullcandy. Ought to last almost a year

Riverbottoms

★★★★ Legendary Member
My wife bought me some Bluetooth earphone for a random gift, dont know the brand, they were only 20$ on sale. I’m not too impressed battery’s don’t last long. I prefer my corded earphones.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Depends on what she is doing with them. But, I have the Jaybrid X3 and have been happy with them for running. Wife has the Apple Air Pods and they are pretty sweet. Both stay in well enough while working out and running. I have trouble no matter what as I sweat like a whore in church when I run. If I could have anything, it would be the Air Pods with a gadget to keep them in my ear better on long runs. For leisure use like plane rides though, you cannot beat them.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have the Bose Quiet Control 30 and it's a GODSEND on airplanes.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bose bluetooth are the Gold Standard IMO

wore a corded set out

purr bliss - big $$$ but worth it

- - - Updated - - -

they sent me new cups for the old set

no charge - 2nd day air

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bose bluetooth are the Gold Standard IMO

wore a corded set out

purr bliss - big $$$ but worth it

- - - Updated - - -

they sent me new cups for the old set

no charge - 2nd day air

Most bose equipment is considered junk by true audiophiles, you wont find me spending thousands of dollars on a headset tho, they might be decent for the price range. If youve never been to an audiophile store and spent a few hours listening to demo stuff, and are into music, you are missing out. Ive listened to several systems that cost upwards of 500k and they are amazing. One thing people dont like is they make most popular music sound like crap, because there is so much clarity, you can hear many of the mistakes and editing done during production that is completely missed when listening on average equipment. Listening to audiophile quality recordings on high end equipment is something to experience.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sennheiser is like if Kifaru, Sitka, First Lite, Kimber, and Seek Outside combined to form some sort of Voltron and then took the form of a pair of headphones. Bose are the Eberlestock of the bunch. I’ll die on this hill. Come at me bro

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not talking audiophile. Give zero rips about sound quality above a Bose.

I meant “as gold as anyone would need to be for quiet escape during air travel”.

Sorry if I wasn’t concise enough. Carry on.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Look to get my wife some cordless earbuds, anyone on here have any recommendations, I know exactly nothing about them.

If you get over to Little Minny, there is a warehouse off of 52Ave S, called SoSimplySmart. They purchase returned Best Buy items. Basically if someone returns something to Best Buy new or used it goes to some warehouse in Atlanta then they re-sale it. Their stock is always changing but they do have headphones, electronics, appliances and Dyson vacuums …. For example we picked up some beats by Dre over the ear headphones for the kid for xmas for $80 new in box … also got a Dyson V6 for $75

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe when weed gets legal and I’m so old I can’t hunt/fish I’ll transition to Pro listening.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are primadonnas! #oldschool

images.jpeg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sennheiser is like if Kifaru, Sitka, First Lite, Kimber, and Seek Outside combined to form some sort of Voltron and then took the form of a pair of headphones. Bose are the Eberlestock of the bunch. I’ll die on this hill. Come at me bro

I don’t know jack shit about head phones but if those are as good as 4 of the 5 mentioned than they must damn near give handies while listening

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t know jack shit about head phones but if those are as good as 4 of the 5 mentioned than they must damn near give handies while listening
I knew it! All this was a ruse to get you to admit you get it on with your backpack. You ol motorboating son of a b

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75