2019 ND Legislature and ND Sportsmens Etree

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Either are most hunters. See a huge problem we have in this country right now is we make laws for a small fringe of the population. This is a prime example. Most landowners are great most hunters are great but here we are arguing a law because a fringe number of each. Nonsense if you ask me

100%!!!

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
not twisting words - your right , public land is everyone’s and should stay that way - I feel same about private , it’s mine and I should decide who enters it and I shouldn’t have to put up signs . Answer me this - how will this affect the way you hunt ? Honest question

- - - Updated - - -

I think there’ll be way less road hunting . That’s a great thing
Are you kidding me? There will be way more road hunting. If people loose even more land they will be way more likely to do the v8 sneak and get out of there before anyone sees. If this law passes its only a matter of time until all the road right of ways will be opened to hunting like SD has it. Big consequences are going to come if hunters are locked out of land.

- - - Updated - - -

It is - he has know idea what he’s talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Dont believe everything Randy Newberg says - not all landowners are evil

The only thing wrong with his post is he mixed up MT with WY. Everything he said is spot on. The ranchers out here do everything they can to lock us out of public land. They want to be the only ones who can access it so they can sell exclusive access to guides.
Randy Newberg is a huge ally to the hunting community. He does nothing but good for the common man hunter.

You obviously do not care about the common man hunter because you want to kick us off private land and public land.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do not want to kick anyone off public . I hunt public for elk in Montana every year .

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just received this forward this morning...……

I just received word that the House Ag committee will be amending SB2315 to be a TOTAL TRESPASS LAW. Everything would be considered posted.

It is imperative that everyone contact their House Reps and ask them to VOTE NO on SB2315. Do it today.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPS TODAY AND URGE A NO VOTE ON SB2315.

Concerning SB-2315/No Trespass

All, I know I missed a few people with this, please feel free to forward. Bill Antonides of South Dakota & writer for Dakota Country gives a preview of the effects of No Trespass. There is a huge segment of ND outdoor folks who are not paying attention to the ramifications beyond hunting. Mark Mazaheri of the ND Sportsman's Etree will have a message going out to sportsmen by Friday night with legislator contact info. The ND Sportsman's Etree FaceBook page will do the same then, as the bill has to come out of committee by then. https://www.facebook.com/ndsportsmensetree/

2315 is changing and can go from bad to worse.

Thanks, Dick Monson

Everyone is going to get Monson'ed.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope it passes . Why would you , as a hunter want to hunt on land that you didn’t know for sure , don’t it get old looking to see if there’s a sign ? Why not just ask whether posted or not and know for sure . That’s way I always done it . One of things I like best about Montana, there’s no grey area , either you have permission or you don’t
dumb ass post of the year award right here

- - - Updated - - -

If this passes sportsmen need to all gather up and make an immense effort to remove all these ass clowns that voted for it. An effort like this state has never seen before.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed, if they don’t want to represent their constituents, and do whatever they feel they want, then it’s time to go. The latest email responses I’ve gotten have said that “irate hunters” have been misinformed. Then I was told that landowners have endured destroyed property and killed/maimed livestock for too long, because of hunters! I responded saying I don’t know anybody personally who has had that happen, but it’s already illegal and this bill won’t help. She said it sounds like i haven’t had to deal with bad hunters so this bill will have no effect on me. Unreal.

i personally talked to an acquaintance who is a congressman, he told me personally that they are receiving about twice as much feedback against this bill than for it. But when interviewed by a newspaper, he made it sound like everyone he’s heard from is on board, hunters and ranchers alike. Strange.

Most of these people have an “R” by their name. Not very conservative to write a new overreaction law to give the government more control of how I manage land.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This whole thing is about as stupid as passing a law the makes it illegal to exceed the speed limit without a driver's license

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will make it easier to manage land not harder . If you want hunters put signs up - or enroll in plots

- - - Updated - - -

It’s gonna pass boys and girls so u best except it . Even if it doesn’t pass now , it’s coming . Sooner than later

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76