Bump Stock Ban

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What are you going to do with it, turn it in or junk it out

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
had a MN dude 20 years ago telling me that semi auto shotguns should be banned. Told him I can shoot a pump just as fast under hunting conditions. Had that 870 wing-master for decades. He turned belligerent. Typical guy that hunts, but wants only the method/weapon HE deems appropriate. Seriously, a pump can be shot as fast as the operator can operate.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can’t see youtube videos on iphone/safari

is this happening for others?

Here I've thought ppl have just been saying VERY random stuff for the past few months..
109997B3-3E43-4C0D-A853-2A7CF29BB1E7.jpg

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who needs a bump stock? Just use a rubber band.

https://youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ

Actually, using a rubber band would constitute an illegal modification according to the ATF and would land you in prison.

Where this is dangerous is that the ATF has REPEATEDLY stated that bump stocks do not fall under NFA. This will be shot down in court.

If bump stocks are illegal, then all semi autos are illegal, as it's possible to bump fire any semi auto rifle or shotgun regardless of stock configuration.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bump stocks are a modification gone too far. I'm okay with the ban and will always understand that the 1% will always ruin it for the other 99% of the people. Same goes for hunting, fishing, environmental concerns, etc. People cannot keep the pendulum near the middle.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must not wear pants with belt loops then huh? Belt loops are the original rapid fire device, invented before the ar style rifle even lol.

BELT LOOP BAN COMING SOON!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The 2A was meant for the general population have the same weaponery as the military period!

- - - Updated - - -

Come to think of it I don't think I know of a single person who owns an old Ruger Mini 14 ranch rifle that isn't full auto, bump stock also not needed only a few minute modification every farm boy in the country has done lol.

Last edited:

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
The videos are not showing up on Chrome either. IPhone 7.

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Don needs to focus on what he does best. Finances , curbing immigration, and pissing off liberals. Leave our guns out of this.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74