Ranger tracks/cab

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member

HammsRMK

Honored Member
I am also looking for tracks if someone found and extra pair. I have the 900 though.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also looking for tracks if someone found and extra pair. I have the 900 though.

HammsRMK

Honored Member
A little off topic but, do you guys load your rangers on forward or backwards. I was told to put mine on the trailer backwards when I pull it. I also am looking for anyone who has a recommendation of side mirrors with a full cab. Wondering how they will hold up going against the wind backwards.

Last edited:

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I am one of the only people who cannot afford a tracked ranger. Last weekend it seemed like these rigs out numbered the snowmobile at least 2:1. Would be awesome to have but my god are they expensive.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I am one of the only people who cannot afford a tracked ranger. Last weekend it seemed like these rigs out numbered the snowmobile at least 2:1. Would be awesome to have but my god are they expensive.

No, your just one of the few who refuse to take out a 5-10 year loan to get one. I am also in that camp, which is why i'm rocking an atv on wheels, I haven't even been able to bring myself to splurge for tracks for that.

Talk to anybody who works in finance at a dealership or a bank...most people are financed to the max, even the ones who you wouldn't think should be.

Last edited:

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have american truck track dominator tracks on a 4runner for 1/2 of what a ranger cab and tracks cost.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you have to beef up the suspension or axles at all to run tracks?

I did already have a 3 inch lift on the 4runner. the tracks would have went on without the lift. pretty much jack the vehicle up take tires off install tracks, remove mud flaps then your ready to go. takes about 1.5 hours

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80