So did fishing buddy finally kick the bucket?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does this mean all my old Fishing Buddy hats and stuff are now collectible?

F the hats, but Id take a few of the calendars with barely average women showing skin and drinking beer to hang in my garage.

FB is like that super hot chick you dated in college that dumped you once she figured out you arent a great lay, and you were pining for her for a while, but she didnt age well, developed an addiction, which led to cancer, and died early and ugly... So much potential gone to waste!

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
geez Lyc... pretty dark for 10 am midweek

I grimaced on the first read and now I can't stop LOLing how random that was ;:;rofl

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
In 2010 the (TON) or Total Outdoors Network was created merging Nodak Outdoors LLP (nodakouthouse) with Nodak Network (Fishingbuddy.com, DuckHuntingChat.com and SDOInsider.com)

DuckHuntingChat is on-line and doing fine. Nodakouthouse is on-line but nobody reads plainsman and his three friends. Fishingbuddy is off-line and so is SDOInsider.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wearing my fishing buddy hat last week when I went pheasant hunting with Congressmen Kelly Armstrong

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
F the hats, but Id take a few of the calendars with barely average women showing skin and drinking beer to hang in my garage.

FB is like that super hot chick you dated in college that dumped you once she figured out you arent a great lay, and you were pining for her for a while, but she didnt age well, developed an addiction, which led to cancer, and died early and ugly... So much potential gone to waste!
hqdefault.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I guess the next time waster will be keeping an eye out for the re-incarnation of Joan on this site, and that other turdmuffin from FBO, not Toby, the last remaining gem...

Sotaman

Established Member

One of my supervisors took the pictures for a couple of the years.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet I checked it once a month. Mainly to see how dead it was. Since around Sept., they were only getting about 20 posts or less a month. Almost all of the threads were started by staffers. Its funny how the moderators moderated themselves out of business.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't seen Skolie around in a while. last I recall wasn't he over there doing some work?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I think he had Mod status over there. No one went there much for the last year. They would get quite a few views on topics but very little response. I hope Tim make some nice coin when he sold out! Went downhill fast after that.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing was when the shit was hitting the fan and everyone was jumping from that ship, they banned Vollmer. They would never say why just banned him out of spite LMAO. I know those mods look at this site, probably members Ha.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did skoal sign up over here? Sno X Chic is another person that seemed to stay there, but some people just are not as active or I am not sharp enough to decipher the name game. like Stizo... lots of old names crowded into a corner of my mind, some make appearance, most just scratch at the wall at night, whoops, that be the deep end right there....

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I think he had Mod status over there. No one went there much for the last year. They would get quite a few views on topics but very little response. I hope Tim make some nice coin when he sold out! Went downhill fast after that.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny thing was when the shit was hitting the fan and everyone was jumping from that ship, they banned Vollmer. They would never say why just banned him out of spite LMAO. I know those mods look at this site, probably members Ha.

They were banning everyone, most with no good reason. I cant remember exactly why I was banned honestly, I think it was for questioning them directly for banning others...

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did skoal sign up over here? Sno X Chic is another person that seemed to stay there, but some people just are not as active or I am not sharp enough to decipher the name game. like Stizo... lots of old names crowded into a corner of my mind, some make appearance, most just scratch at the wall at night, whoops, that be the deep end right there....

Yup, he's signed up over here.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
FBO's bucket has been kicked for quite some time IMO.

I was banned so many times you can pretty much pick any reason in the book.

I finally just said F it....that place is a waste of time.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
technically I was never part of fishing buddy either... i read it some times and never had an account... but imo it was too much dog shit to dig through to find the good information for me

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77