North Dakota's Only Natural Bridge: When did it fall? And did she say yes?

Should she have said yes?

• Total voters

Creek Chub

To those that were offended by the proposal I wish to apologize. You're right, it is public property and not mine. I had no intentions of it being vandalism. This spot was chosen because it is SAND, not rock and was supposed to wash off/erode within a day or so as we were going out fishing the next day. In fact some of it did erode by the next day. I did notice on my next trip out about two months later that it was still there so I simply scrubbed it off with my hands as it was sand. To those of you that commented she did say yes, she has not cheated on me yet, hasn't divorced me yet, and will probably get the boat if she does. Again, I apologize to those offended but there was no ill intentions. For those of you who resorted to name calling and Ill wishes please feel free to pull your pants down, grab the little thing between your legs, and shove it firmly between your buttocks.

Trolling along.

Last edited:

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What a world this site is. A guy comes along and does the ultimate tourist douche bag move of defacing a local icon, makes an account, admits to doing it, tells us to go fuck oursleves and then everyone is like “eh, he seems like a good chap”.

Welcome to Nodak Angler Mr. Brasky. Please don’t sleep with all our wives.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its not like he spray painted on mount rushmore, wrote something obscene, or damaged it. Take a chill pill. He could of wiped it off that day but it is not worth getting your panties in a bunch.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like some whiny democrats on here. Nothing was wrecked or defaced, the paint is gone and nothing remains.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup and then came on and apologized for any tender feelings it may have caused. The only ones he told to go jump in a lake was the ones that jumped straight to name calling. This site is better than that. Move on

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he spray painted it on a building, bridge, water tower, etc. then by all means chew his ass and make him clean it off but this was on a sand cliff that would be gone in a very short time. So for those that complained, all I have for you is, you can..................................go pound sand...........;:;rofl............;:;boozer

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74