Dumb ass stupid hairy over grown cows...

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Vikings are the exception because misery loves company.

I’m a 3rd generation NDSU grad. I’ve always been a Bison fan (they sucked during my school years) I don’t care if you’ve loved the bison for 60 years or 60 seconds. More is better.......more fans, more students, more money, more championships.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_20181230_185347.jpg

Only thing a viking fan could do after last week's game is run for the bar!!

Go bison!!

Attachments

IMG_20181230_185346.jpg
Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s wrong with cheering for the home team?? :;:huh

Buncha local kids playin, you know that, right? A good chunk of bison players are from ND. There's not a lot to do in Fargo (unless you’re gay) and the foosball games are damn enjoyable.

I thought everyone from Fargo was gay. ;:;rofl At least that's what most call them on here.

I will be at the Strike watching the game and cheering on a ND team. They will be having Caesars as their drink special :;:rockit ;:;boozer

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What’s wrong with cheering for the home team?? :;:huh

Buncha local kids playin, you know that, right? A good chunk of bison players are from ND. There's not a lot to do in Fargo (unless you’re gay) and the foosball games are damn enjoyable.

Well that absolves me off having to cheer for them. Real question is is your boy going to play in the play offs this year or ride foles coat tails again?

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well that absolves me off having to cheer for them. Real question is is your boy going to play in the play offs this year or ride foles coat tails again?
You are definitely bitter and stagnate. Not sure what Carson ever did to you but hopefully you can get over it at some point.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In high school when I was a kid you cheered for the home team, when you went to district you backed who ever won in the end and supported them in state. Thats how it worked. You talked to your neighbor, bought local, went to church on Sunday and sometimes Wed. night. Supported your Pres and your local LEO. Open doors for women, treated your elders with respect, helped local people when bad crap happened and so on. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just turned tv to the game, A lot of green and yellow. Looks like Fargo dome with out the roof.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are definitely bitter and stagnate. Not sure what Carson ever did to you but hopefully you can get over it at some point.

Facts make bitter? Never did anything to me just another player in the nfl not on the team I don’t like. Dallas godert played at SDSU and I still don’t like the eagles. I get it if you are close personal buddies but I bet he doesn’t give a shit about you any more than he does me

- - - Updated - - -

You know what else he has been crowned as a great nfl qb and has not proven anything in the post season yet.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing it could push epic proportions.

Actually to be extremely honest, me rooting for the opposing team is usually the kiss of death for said team. Not sure why, but it's almost always that way.

My disdain for the over grown cows is a direct result of my environment. Living in the FM area one tends to be inundated with copious amounts of over grown cow bandwagon jumpers. Short is quite possibly the president of this club....

I see absolutely nothing wrong with some from ND jumping on a ND team bandwagon. I would never cheer against any North Dakota team playing another state. Maybe that’s a little Minneapolis mentality? You easterners. SMH.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go Soux!!!........:;:rockit...........Oh wait ;:;rofl

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Facts make bitter? Never did anything to me just another player in the nfl not on the team I don’t like. Dallas godert played at SDSU and I still don’t like the eagles. I get it if you are close personal buddies but I bet he doesn’t give a shit about you any more than he does me

- - - Updated - - -

You know what else he has been crowned as a great nfl qb and has not proven anything in the post season yet
Kinda hard to do when you are injured 2 years in a row going into the post season. Personally i don't think you will give him credit even if he does do well in the post season down the road. Just admit it, you don't like the guy at all. It's ok everyone has players they don't care for.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally I think he’s a good dude hunts and all that stuff good for it on the national scene. Let’s see about down the road not being injured is a huge part of how players are great in the nfl. All the players in the hall of fame (ndsu fans already have him there)did not make it there by sitting on the sidelines hurt. If you look there are players who played for ndsu making a bigger impact on play off football. Why don’t they get the rep they deserve?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74