History channel project blue book

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
011019.n.ff.ufo.jpg
https://grandforksherald.com/entert...ow-tells-pilots-1948-dogfight-ufo-above-fargo

A new History Channel series exploring U.S. investigations into UFOs has a strong Fargo tie.

The first episode of "Project Blue Book" premiered Tuesday, Jan. 8. It focuses on a then-25-year-old National Guard lieutenant's encounter with an unidentified flying object in the skies above Fargo in the 1940s

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was just looking at that a couple hours ago, Good stuff. One of the links wouldn't open because of the Gov. shutdown. Did you read it all ? I'm digging into it the first stormy day.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
No just watched the first episode and saw this online, I wonder if any of the old timers remember this or hearing about it. It's always neat when something like this happens in north Dakota. I think there was also a UFO siting in minot to around the same time period.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are we constantly looking for intelligent life somewhere else in our solar system cause there’s so little of it on earth or???

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are we constantly looking for intelligent life somewhere else in our solar system cause there’s so little of it on earth or???

Obviously it is because they have not found NDA yet. I mean honestly how much more intelligence do you need than this little clubhouse:D

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
"There's something in the sky that I can't explain!"
"Well, the first and only logical answer has to be it must be nonhuman life forms that traveled here from millions/billions of light years away on ships they built and now they are cruising around on earth."

We're an interesting race us humans.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
"There's something in the sky that I can't explain!"
"Well, the first and only logical answer has to be it must be nonhuman life forms that traveled here from millions/billions of light years away on ships they built and now they are cruising around on earth."

We're an interesting race us humans.

My my guess is adolescent aliens out space tripping with a bottle of Blackholes Farm and a six pack of Zorg’s Hard Galaxade.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74