PB Bluegill

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to a little lake nearby and pulled a PB bluegill - 10 3/4"! What a cool surprise when I had only been catching smaller perch. Ended up with a 9" bluegill as well....fun stuff! Caught with a VMC tungsten and a small plastic.

Thinking of doing a replica with this and one my dad caught last year that was 11".
2019-01-13_17.10.00.jpg

Last edited:

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
MSA did a very nice bluegill replica for me. I’d ask him first.

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
Three years ago my little girl and I were fishing off of our dock for her first fish. I've always thought it would be cool to mount my kids first fish but where we were fishing was a lake filled with bullhead and small perch so figured that is what she would end up catching. Bobber went down 1 minute into it being in the water and she pulled an 11 inch bluegill from the lake i've fished my entire life and have only caught a handful. Needless to say it was an easy decision to mount and I went with replica. Turned out fantastic. If your anywhere near Grand Forks let me know and I can get you the guys name. He has done a few things for me in the past and has always turned out great, also price is way lower than some of the competition.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love2hunt - great story! Super happy it wasn't a bullhead you had to mount!

I'll look MSA up when I pull the trigger on the mount. I've seen his posts and he definitely does one hell of a job.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76