Fishingbuddy web site

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, its time to spill the beans!

Honestly, I really don't like to talk bad about people, especially when mistakes and poor decisions were made...I know I've been thrown under the bus but I don't know that I feel right about doing the same to others, even though I want to. I made my mistakes and own up to them. I will let them explain if they want to. Let's just call it that there were poor decisions made by all involved there were mistakes that cost a website, not just me. I am just taking it as a learning experience of that is life. I do not want to undercut someone on an open forum that is not around to defend nor do I feel the need to tear people apart as well. So with that said, I am not going to openly explain the play by play that happened on an open public forum as to what happened behind the scenes as I am not the kind of guy that picks on people for making mistakes and hammering them about it. I hope you all can understand.

Toby

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think many give a shit about FBO anymore. They shit in their bed they can sleep in it. We are all better off not being there anyway.

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think many give a shit about FBO anymore. They shit in their bed they can sleep in it. We are all better off not being there anyway.

True story, not many people gave a shit regardless, all of this is just a website, not real life, doesn't matter in life really. Don't get me wrong but there are those that talk on forums about real life experiences but most don't...forums are just a way to vent after work for most, or during. It's an outlet and I understand that. This is my last post for a bit, I am doing a new thing...damn gym thing, gonna suck since I am getting older.

Take care, good luck, and be safe.

Toby

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Honestly, I really don't like to talk bad about people, especially when mistakes and poor decisions were made...I know I've been thrown under the bus but I don't know that I feel right about doing the same to others, even though I want to. I made my mistakes and own up to them. I will let them explain if they want to. Let's just call it that there were poor decisions made by all involved there were mistakes that cost a website, not just me. I am just taking it as a learning experience of that is life. I do not want to undercut someone on an open forum that is not around to defend nor do I feel the need to tear people apart as well. So with that said, I am not going to openly explain the play by play that happened on an open public forum as to what happened behind the scenes as I am not the kind of guy that picks on people for making mistakes and hammering them about it. I hope you all can understand.

Toby

WOW, if this is true then I am not bound by any contract anymore and can explain in depth about my time there and so forth...that contract is why I cannot say anything about what happened nor what I was told to do and so forth etc....I would get sued and all that jazz. If the site is not active or current then I am allowed to speak but if it is just a glitch in the scheme of things then I cannot talk. I would love love love to explain but confidential things I am not allowed to talk about on an open forum such as this. Guess we will find out...it is like that drama show I used to watch when I was younger "as the world turns".

Regards

Funny how your stance changed so much in a couple days.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
tob.jpg

Toby

True story, not many people gave a shit regardless, all of this is just a website, not real life, doesn't matter in life really. Don't get me wrong but there are those that talk on forums about real life experiences but most don't...forums are just a way to vent after work for most, or during. It's an outlet and I understand that. This is my last post for a bit, I am doing a new thing...damn gym thing, gonna suck since I am getting older.

Take care, good luck, and be safe.

Toby

Your wires aren't hooked up right. Put the computer away.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby,...... Is Joan on FB the same Joan on Walleye Central?

LMAO

Last edited:

mrperch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally don't think running Joan in the dirt is the right thing to do.... She may or may not have made mistakes, whatever that's life. From what I know of her and her family they are good people, but it seems pretty easy to sit behind a computer and run people down, I know I will probably get the good ole nda beating for saying this, but Im pretty thick skinned and can take, it. Just how I feel I guess.

Iceman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I blame it all on Toby, remember the old guy and kid he brought fishing?? Haha ya he’s mental

Flanders

The first time they rolled out a new update it was downhill from there. Completely messed up the forums, which is what the sites traffic revolved around on the right hand side of the page. Had they left it and not went nazi on everybody maybe the lights would still be on.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
The dead fish calendar was the best. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I know Joan’s family and they are as good of people as there is. I’m guessing the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Toby is an idiot. Everyone knows it and thinks it. I said it.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think we should have an inaugural Fishing Buddy Fishing Tournament this summer. No reason, just to celebrate our buddies who we fish with.

Just fishing. And nothing else. AD2F30B1-6965-4BC5-977B-AF6CD72BFD10.jpeg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74