Fishingbuddy web site

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
download (3).jpeg

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
I never frequented Fishing Buddy anyways - So I give two Shiz's on what, when, who or where it went.. And what was the deal with the swimsuit edition calendars they were trying to sell?? All I noticed were all the dead fish from the night before poses and backwater eddy's with floating styrofoam cups and heroin needles in the background!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing buddy turned to the gay, that’s why all the confusion has arisen in this thread. Gay is as gay does

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bobkat is a banned member here. LOL

The tale of the two websites could have a future in books and the big screen. I heard rumors that Charlie Sheen is a heavy favorite to play Toby.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally don't think running Joan in the dirt is the right thing to do.... She may or may not have made mistakes, whatever that's life. From what I know of her and her family they are good people, but it seems pretty easy to sit behind a computer and run people down, I know I will probably get the good ole nda beating for saying this, but Im pretty thick skinned and can take, it. Just how I feel I guess.

I wasn't trying to run her into the dirt, and I don't see how my question would in any way degrade her. There is a Joan mod on walleyecentral.com and am wondering if she is the same one that worked with FB too?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bobkat is a banned member here. LOL

The tale of the two websites could have a future in books and the big screen. I heard rumors that Charlie Sheen is a heavy favorite to play Toby.

Toby got AIDS from a hooker?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never frequented Fishing Buddy anyways - So I give two Shiz's on what, when, who or where it went.. And what was the deal with the swimsuit edition calendars they were trying to sell?? All I noticed were all the dead fish from the night before poses and backwater eddy's with floating styrofoam cups and heroin needles in the background!
Well aren't you a ray of sunshine!:;:smokin

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
fishingbuddy --- its gone over done ---- what did it was more than tobias:

1. politics - always was in every forum
2. New web site and making everyone log back in - never could log back in
3. Mods -- toby may of tore down what was left of it. For a while (before Toby) the place was crawling with Mods; members as mods and they all thought they were the boss. Joan came in later after the place was dying -- she never bothered me.
4. The cleaning station was the best thread of all time - hands down
5. It was like a soap opera all the time with members--- You had to check it to see what was going on -- it was as the world turns with the members. What i remember being ganged up or they would get pissed at another member and then just leave; some of those members that left were awesome contributors. I never knew what happened to them. We have some missing members that left this website too that some of them were good contributors and then somebody got pissed at them for some trivial thing.
6. that prick from WI that had a avatar as a flaming -- politics and politics was the biggest buzz kill of all.

I still think a void exists with a web site along with a app for a phone with regards to a site that contains both hunting and fishing for say a even a three or 4 state area. With that said though - V is doing a good job - nice site -- keeping politics in a separate thread best thing ever.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 121
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 73