Karma who dat

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really?? Are you for real? Like BBJ said, you want flag football then? Christ. Its all about you can't touch the pussy Brady..waa waa......
the game has gotten so soft anymore and with refs being bought out left and right, can't even call this football anymore.

pretty sure it wasnt brady who cried about their collar bone getting broke and all the new rules this year. Dont be so salty and hate greatness bro

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
pretty sure it wasnt brady who cried about their collar bone getting broke and all the new rules this year. Dont be so salty and hate greatness bro

You wrong Kurtr, you know what greatness is??? Any QB who played in the 70's, Example: Terry Bradshaw, that man took more hard hits than your pantsy ass Brady could ever handle. They had no roughing the passer back then, so now whats your excuse.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You wrong Kurtr, you know what greatness is??? Any QB who played in the 70's, Example: Terry Bradshaw, that man took more hard hits than your pantsy ass Brady could ever handle. They had no roughing the passer back then, so now whats your excuse.

Yep they were way harder back then. Funny listening to TB call brady the best ever he is so humble.

- - - Updated - - -

also roughing the passer was put in place in 1938 how did you feel when they did that or in 43 when the bitches started wearing helmets

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...f-the-rules-from-hashmarksto-crackback-blocks

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Vikings fans still butt hurt about the saints is very amusing

slyfish77

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Brady would have been just fine in the 70's. We are products of our environment, Great athletes are just that. Even with all the rules, look how many qb's get knocked out for the season. Give the devil his due. Haters gonna hate.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member

"Pantsy ass"

Capture.JPG

★ Legendary Member
you know you can't hit a QB below the knees because of Brady right? same thing happened the year before to Carson Palmer against the steelers no penalty and then the next year it happens to Brady and then the rule change.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
technically the guy did hit his facemask and move the helmet, and cause the goat to shit his depends and close his eyes and throw it. but you can in almost any game blame refs for something, bobby wagner leveraging to block a field goal, numerous face masks that get missed, tons of roughing calls, and pass interference calls, pick plays, rub routes, illegal men downfield, catches or no catches, fumbles being blown dead etc.. bottom line is make those calls reviewable and slow the game up or just get used to the blown calls.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I coulda swore we were all gonna hold a grudge against the NFL forever, because of Kneelin' Colin.

Oh well.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I coulda swore we were all gonna hold a grudge against the NFL forever, because of Kneelin' Colin.

Oh well.

I can proudly say that I’ve held strong. Watching sportscenter I was shocked at how the refs didn’t call pass interference on the Rams. It’s aupposed to be the best of the best for officials and they all swallowed their whistles. So glad I don’t watch the debacle that Goodell and his clowns have created. And Brady is absolutely the GOAT...at being the biggest, whiniest bitch there is in the NFL. Started with the “tuck” rule against the raiders way back in the late 90s and has continued throughout his career. The guy is a complete douche just like his head coach. Just my $.02.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75