Karma who dat

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can proudly say that I’ve held strong. Watching sportscenter I was shocked at how the refs didn’t call pass interference on the Rams. It’s aupposed to be the best of the best for officials and they all swallowed their whistles. So glad I don’t watch the debacle that Goodell and his clowns have created. And Brady is absolutely the GOAT...at being the biggest, whiniest bitch there is in the NFL. Started with the “tuck” rule against the raiders way back in the late 90s and has continued throughout his career. The guy is a complete douche just like his head coach. Just my $.02.

Capture.JPG

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We cant hear you when you speak out of both sides of your mouth

Where have I said I am boycotting the nfl

- - - Updated - - -

High school?

He said the tuck rule was from the late 90’s

- - - Updated - - -

While I don’t agree with the protest I also understand the first amendment. And having been in the military I don’t need any one to tell me when I should be out raged.

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate the replay system. Go back 20 years to when there was only a couple of TV cameras in the stadiums, we saw the play live and a replay or 2 and that was it. Now they have cameras every where, so every penalty gets shown on the big screen over and over. When
I saw the non called pass interference on the Rams player, I thought that maybe I missed something. I seen that no penalty was called, and I thought the ref maybe had a better angle than the cameraman. After seen the first repay, I was wrong, but what if we never seen the replay? I would have just thought it was a good defensive play. Now we get to see it over and over and from 20 different angles. I guess I think football would get watched more if it went back to 2 or 3 cameras in the stadiums and no replays on the jumbo screens. I also agree if they want to call a penalty, there is a hold on almost every play. I will stick to watching college football, I still enjoy some of those games.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

While I don’t agree with the protest I also understand the first amendment. And having been in the military I don’t need any one to tell me when I should be out raged.

Brady was in college from 95 to 2000 so you were just as wrong with your high school comment as he was with his late 90s comment He was right on the tuck rule being associated to Brady

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brady was in college from 95 to 2000 so you were just as wrong with your high school comment as he was with his late 90s comment He was right on the tuck rule being associated to Brady

You do realize kurtr was being sarcastic about the GOAT having rules being made for him while he was in high school right

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
give me the stripes, i would call pass interference on every call!! why not they review everything!!!! EASY money!!

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure late 90’s could possibly be 1999 so that makes it 2 years I was off!!!!! How the titty sprinkles do you figure he was in high school??? Guess you like to argue just to argue.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love it.....no arguing that the NFL brings out the best in us. Go Vikes.....go straight to the dump! (yes, lifelong fan here.....still)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty sure late 90’s could possibly be 1999 so that makes it 2 years I was off!!!!! How the titty sprinkles do you figure he was in high school??? Guess you like to argue just to argue.

I didnt actually post the dates but i guess you like to see what you want to

- - - Updated - - -

You got me I was wrong. Just so I don’t get anything else wrong who is playing in the Super Bowl?

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

The Browns are rebuilding so just watch out for next year, or the year after that, or uh um

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what's this I hear about the NFL commissioner being able to force a rematch?? Or is this complete BS

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what's this I hear about the NFL commissioner being able to force a rematch?? Or is this complete BS

"The Commissioner has the sole authority to investigate and take appropriate disciplinary and/or corrective measures if any club action, non-participant interference, or calamity occurs in an NFL game which the Commissioner deems so extraordinarily unfair or outside the accepted tactics encountered in professional football that such action has a major effect on the result of the game."

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
"The Commissioner has the sole authority to investigate and take appropriate disciplinary and/or corrective measures if any club action, non-participant interference, or calamity occurs in an NFL game which the Commissioner deems so extraordinarily unfair or outside the accepted tactics encountered in professional football that such action has a major effect on the result of the game."
Basically saying, he can rig ANY game he wants, end of story.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76