Dissension in Eagles Locker room

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most quarterbacks would look as good as Brady if they had the olines New England has had for the past dozen years
False...Brady is the best at reading the defense pre-snap and audibles out of plays. He also gets the ball out quick, and knows when to throw it away to live another down. Most young guys including Wentz need to learn to not be superman and just throw the ball away.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
False...Brady is the best at reading the defense pre-snap and audibles out of plays.

Have to have an O-line not only physically capable, but mentally capable of effectively swapping the blocking scheme on the fly @ the QB's request/audible.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the qbs on all these teams has been given to much --- Why doesnt 2 qbs play a game vs 1 or 3 for that matter. Again think out of the box. i think they make to much ---- vs the other members on the team. Tickets to go to a game are way out of line. Sunday nights are outdated imo why not have playoff games on saturday. Super bowl starts to late in the day. I dont get much time for nfl. Carson will end up playing for zimmer same with stick.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
False...Brady is the best at reading the defense pre-snap and audibles out of plays. He also gets the ball out quick, and knows when to throw it away to live another down. Most young guys including Wentz need to learn to not be superman and just throw the ball away.

Pocket presence..Cousins like Bradford lack it horribly! Keenum had it in his short stint with the Vikings.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pocket presence..Cousins like Bradford lack it horribly! Keenum had it in his short stint with the Vikings.

keenum..another system qb. He fit vikes system but has stunk it up pretty much everywhere else he's gone. Minn Prob shoulda kept him

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im a Carson fan, but he needs to get over his preachy god stuff. Great if his soul is saved or whatever, but you can walk the walk, without all the talk, if you know what I mean.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Im a Carson fan, but he needs to get over his preachy god stuff. Great if his soul is saved or whatever, but you can walk the walk, without all the talk, if you know what I mean.
He is trying to bring heathens to the lord! As a Christian it’s his duty and the world has a lot of shit heads that need direction.

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good O-lines make a average QB a good QB but not great. A great QB will never be great with a poor or average O-line. I always say if I was a GM I would put most emphases on O-line 1st, QB 2nd and D-line 3rd. If you are good to great in those areas you can be a playoff team with average players in all other positions.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good O-lines make a average QB a good QB but not great. A great QB will never be great with a poor or average O-line. I always say if I was a GM I would put most emphases on O-line 1st, QB 2nd and D-line 3rd. If you are good to great in those areas you can be a playoff team with average players in all other positions.

i agree i think if you go back and look at all the great teams they had an oline that was well above average.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a fan of the Patriots but their protection of Brady was phenomenal last Sunday. In OT he wasn't pressured at all. KC was supposed to have the great defensive rush. It was a total mismatch.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Off topic, but KC had a terrible defense, ranked very near last in the league. They were in the playoffs because of their offense.

Brasmunky

Established Member
Wentz was awesome at playing against the community colleges that NDSU has on their schedule. Now that he has to play real football he cant make a it a whole season without handing the baton over to Foles. I will say this though.....he's gonna be one hell of a used car salesman in the near future if he doesn't get his shit together.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77