jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Desperate try by foles agent to try and keep him in philly

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Desperate try by foles agent to try and keep him in philly

MV5BMTk3MDkyODg2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI0MTkyNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1476,1000_AL_.jpg

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't watch very many of the games but some of them I did see I would say Carson didn't play/make outstanding decisions but I can say the same for some of his teammates. Is it Carson has grown an ego or is it that his ego is clashing with other egos on the team? Is he being a bully or is he trying to get back to where they were last year in performance and trying too hard which offends others, personality clash? Why is it that players have no problem saying things to get it into the media but won't very often put their name behind it (goes on too often in every sport)?

- - - Updated - - -

Tis the season for NFL team controversies, wonder what other ones are going to pop up

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yahoo unfortunately is my home page too
atleast philly did foles a solid and gave him a million dollar bonus. That's not good that you are reading this article that means there is animosity between players who want one qb over the other. This article reminds me of what happened in green bay when Favre was let go for Rodgers. Foles is a good qb he was good before wentz got to philly. As far as QB being primadonas they all are some have had more attention given to them than others.
Also on a side note some are speculating that Mahomes could be the first 200 mil man if that happens the players union going to have to reneg the salary cap.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Scheels will have Wentz selling shoes shortly

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Foles is a system QB. Many are. When he was at Eagles in first stint he did well. Then went on to the Rams and where ever else and stunk it up. Almost retired cuz he couldn't get a job. Goes back to Eagles and similar system to when he left and things go well. Watch, he'll go to Jags or or wherever and suck again.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings couldn't get a ham sandwhich for Cousins let along Wentz's shoes

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikes have to explayers in the superbowl John Sullivan for the rams and cordelle Patterson for the Patriots. If they dont draft some decent lineman I may have to become a packers fan .:;:

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id love to have Wentz or Foles QB the vikes. But Cousins is a pocket type QB and a prime example of how an O-line is so important just look at Brady. He can sit back nearly every snap with plenty of time and pick apart defenses. Cousins running around like a wounded duck every play its tough to look good.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Most quarterbacks would look as good as Brady if they had the olines New England has had for the past dozen years

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77