Warm Hoodie

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.carhartt.com/products/c...rmal-Lined-Hooded-Zip-Front-Sweatshirt-100632

I think I bought this one this fall - can't be sure.

But they do sell a hoodie that has a classic satin quilted liner than allows one to slide long-sleeve shirts in/out easily. I loathe a felt or fleece when it comes to getting long sleeved shirts or liners into sleeves.

- - - Updated - - -

(at Mills Fleet)

just wanted to clarify that this is a soft hoodie (NOT the typical cotton duck Carhart material). It's a soft hoodie but with a slickery satin quilted liner. It's the first one I've seen like that in a while actually - maybe ever?

I bought it for blind hunting - black - warm - absolutely silent. Just what I wanted.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i have a big neck (always in rut) and have never had a hoodie i didn't have to cut - and you know how long they last then... i found these - a cousin to guys - and bought 1... went back the next day and bought another 1... it has the 1/4 zip neck with the full hood - rain defender - and it is awesome warm and cozy... best sweatshirt i've ever owned by far... that over a t shirt and russel sweats is what i live in on days off in the winter no matter how cold out running around... home of economy has them here and sells a ton of them...

https://www.carhartt.com/products/c...Heavyweight-Hooded-Zip-Mock-Sweatshirt-100617

wstnodak

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to arborsite.com and check these out. Tech Double Thick Pullover Sweatshirt. Pricy but well built.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a Walmart brand one I spent $20 on. Love it! Warmest hoodie ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Love my Walmart stuff!

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ended up going with a Striker performance hoodie. More of a light jacket but it's pretty much what I was looking for those days when it's actually above zero. Good time of the year to buy ice fishing gear; got it about 25% off along with some clam bibs that were 40% off and free shipping/no tax.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74