Weather

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
DzAOurFXcAEu898.jpg

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Despite the weather the last 6 days, today I counted over 100 whitetail deer, over 20 pheasants, 3 coyotes and 2 bald eagles. I love seeing eagles. The one eagle had what looked like a rabbit in its grasp. All this was seen along hwy 2 from devil's lake to minot.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s snowing here again. At this point I don’t care if we are going to do winter hell with it let’s do it all the way bring it on ma nature.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah yes....another -33 crispy feb morning...this polar vortex better take a hike soon.....I'm getting too stressed out watching my water lines....

Last edited:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had some landscapers over on Wednesday putting rock down around our house and front yard. Out there all day and that night my face was burning. My bride said i got sun burned from being out in the sun all day. Never thought of that and it was only in the upper 50's.
We had rain all day yesterday (Thursday) and cloudy today. Suppose to cool off for 4 days or so with highs in the upper 30's and chance of snow starting Sunday. Listening to people here and they are all talking about the "cold" weather that is coming. Just have to laugh. Never complain of moisture here as they always need it. That and the snow usually only lasts for 2-5 days here.
43 degrees above zero here this morning.
Stay warm my friends!

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
8 more inches bring that shit this weekend now we have moved so much snow i want to see how high it can be piled with a 980

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Going to have snow banks until the middle of May unless we get a early spring.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had some landscapers over on Wednesday putting rock down around our house and front yard. Out there all day and that night my face was burning. My bride said i got sun burned from being out in the sun all day. Never thought of that and it was only in the upper 50's.
We had rain all day yesterday (Thursday) and cloudy today. Suppose to cool off for 4 days or so with highs in the upper 30's and chance of snow starting Sunday. Listening to people here and they are all talking about the "cold" weather that is coming. Just have to laugh. Never complain of moisture here as they always need it. That and the snow usually only lasts for 2-5 days here.
Stay warm my friends!

I wish spiders in your shoes and snakes in your pantry.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Took a little drive about this morning and was really surprised on how many pheasants that were out feeding. Mostly in wind blown bean fields. Bad part was that the roosters outnumbered the hens 4 to 1.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Took a little drive about this morning and was really surprised on how many pheasants that were out feeding. Mostly in wind blown bean fields. Bad part was that the roosters outnumbered the hens 4 to 1.

should have an emergency rooster killing week they are some real ass holes to the hens when it comes to getting food and surviving .

Brian Halse

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stay warm my friends!

John,
You think you are making me feel better with your reports?!! Lucky you don't need the camper out early this spring!
Take care of that sun burn. ;)

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just received a weather report and we are suppose to get 7-11 inches of snow between now and Monday evening. Temps down to upper 30's next week. So guessing it will take around 5 days for that to go away.
How about that Brian? When are you and your bride coming down? You are always welcome my friend!

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
50 degrees today.:;:rockit In certain areas I would say we’ve lost 80 % of the snow we had, lots of bare ground in the fields. Gophers running around. River is running over the coffer dams pretty good. Guessing it’s up a foot and a half. Canada geese flying around. Nice spring day today.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and them dame greasy bikers are out riding around. :;:stirthepot

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
seen some geese today for the first time this spring

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let's get to 75 and let'er buck towards Fargo so they have use for the million sandbags they talk about all day long on the radio and news channels

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76