Red Platoon - must read

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
...or listen. Wow, absolutely incredible story. MOH recipient Clint Romesha currently resides in ND. This is the story of his outfit, as told by himself. Here’s the book (on tape... but on YouTube).

MSA, Thank you for your service is another one high on my reading (listening) list.

Part 1

Part 2

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that’s not addressed in the book is the reason the US mil decided to place this COB where they did. What administrator went full-retard and decided to ignore thousands of years of warfare experience that tells you, “don’t establish an encampment at the lowest point of a valley.” Holy shit! I’ve never been in the military but what limited knowledge I have as a civilian tells me that’s “pissing on an electric fence” stupid. Infuriating.

bowcarp

Founding Member
Founding Member
In Netflix’s there is a show called metal of honor I think it’s season one episode two they have a hour of show of this battle

Glass

★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for this. Its been a hard, but good listen.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Read the book and have a signed copy from Mr. Romesha. It's also one of my recommended reads for military books in another thread. Shit was hitting the fan and somehow a number of them made it out of there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76