Stobber the Wisco Transplant

Stobber

:;:howdy
Which beer do you miss the most from Wis? I have to go there every once in awhile for work and will say they make some good brews over there, the cheese ain't bad either.

New Glarus Spotted Cow

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell is Toby??? Hahahahaaha...I am a packer fan by defualt, but not a die hard, if they win cool, otherwise whatever.

My boat is not sparkly, its metal, full of rivets and hopefully it will catch a walleye or two.

My dog barely has a tail and I check the ice by walking out with a spud bar...not sure what all of this means, but I am going to assume Toby whoever they are have worn out their welcome.

I will probably do the same...lol, not really, I'm pretty chill.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
What fun is a spud bar!! You need to become a, in the center of the boat ramp, on the ice, rock chucker. :;:stirthepot.......;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and the bigger the rocks the better. ;:;boozer

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
IMG_2121.JPG

Thumbs Up

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not that it means anything but I can vouch for this guy not being Toby. I know him from another group we're in and I know for sure he has beaten all of his addictions by using Fucking Chantix.

Stobber

Not that it means anything but I can vouch for this guy not being Toby. I know him from another group we're in and I know for sure he has beaten all of his addictions by using Fucking Chantix.

Hey C.A.R.L. good to see you!!!!

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which rental company are you working for in the beautiful city of Williston

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, this is always fun.

Ok, new titty sprinkler (look it up), welcome!

As you may soon learn, a lot of your Wisconsin brethren have tarnished the trail for you. SO develop some thick skin and you'll do just fine around here.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I have had Spotted Cow. I don't get the fascination with it, it's fine and all, but there's a lot of stuff just as good that doesn't come with the export restrictions.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Spotted cow is pretty damned good. I travel to Wisconsin on a regular basis to see my grandkids and those people they live with. Sometimes I fly but when I drive I usually smuggle back beer, cheeses from Simons, bacon from Nuesky's (sp) and bottle rockets.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you're smuggling home cheese, Kady has a 10yr old aged cheddar that's quite wonderful. You have to ask for it as I don't believe it's on display. Should be $10-$12/#.

Stobber

Do you hear a lot of guns going off in the summer

yep, I shoot sporting clays as much as I can there.

- - - Updated - - -

Spotted cow is pretty damned good. I travel to Wisconsin on a regular basis to see my grandkids and those people they live with. Sometimes I fly but when I drive I usually smuggle back beer, cheeses from Simons, bacon from Nuesky's (sp) and bottle rockets.

Neuskies Bacon is amazing...it has been a while though

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, this is always fun.

Ok, new titty sprinkler (look it up), welcome!

As you may soon learn, a lot of your Wisconsin brethren have tarnished the trail for you. SO develop some thick skin and you'll do just fine around here.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I have had Spotted Cow. I don't get the fascination with it, it's fine and all, but there's a lot of stuff just as good that doesn't come with the export restrictions.

Tarnished indeed, I have been around a fair share of forums and I have seen a few dumpster fires, I have thick skin. I don't start fires, I don't throw wood on the fire. I hunt, I fish and I love to talk about both with fellers who do as well.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
He answered questions correctly and still seems not angry hammered. This guy may smell of Old Style and curdled cream, but he also has a waft of legit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80