Cabin Fever: What Really Grinds My Gears

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good Samaritans that hold up a hundred cars on a main roadway to let one person turn out in front of them grind my gears.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not operators really more equipment. How come Bismarck gets wing dams on their blades to stop the driveway lumps but Fargo can't have them. Would think in the days of modern technology there'd be a GPS actuator on those little beauties.
The thing is in Bismarck they have them but don’t use em. I’m always over there snowblowing out the folk’s three foot walls of snow.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate getting a service call on a Friday late afternoon from some dishrag that had furnace issues for days but "hoped" it'd start working again. And now its gonna be the weekend and thought they better get it looked at.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doors that don’t latch in the winter, but snap shut like a mouse trap in the summer.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People that park in the handicap parking space, hang their blue card up and then "RUN" into the store.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little cars with bald tires driving around after it snows … and 4-way stops[/QUOTE]

i really like 4 way stops because often times the other 3 drivers are like deer in the headlights (confused) so i stop and go. ;:;rofl

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is in Bismarck they have them but don’t use em. I’m always over there snowblowing out the folk’s three foot walls of snow.

When we lived in NW Bismarck and had snow they dropped the gate going by our place all the time. Of course as the winters went on there would be more snow in the driveway but you can't blame that on the operator.
We also gave the city garbage truck drivers and the city road crew "Christmas cash" of $20.00 each.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I make it known that my garden is open late summer and fall to all the people that deliver to my place in the country. All I ask is that they use it for their family. The water delivery guy, UPS and USPS people really like that.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
wut rally grinds my gers is dem damn blade operaters who think deh own da road
ohh and interweb grammer police

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
STUPIDITY!!! Stupidity really grinds my gears. Especially my own!!

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
H.P.'s driving slower than the speed limit in fine conditions. Then there's the convoy of people afraid to pass the LEO.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
When people build a house behind mine, obstructing my view. How am I s’pose to play with rifle optics from my dinning room table with your house in the way, jerk?

People who’s kids can’t tolerate a little dog bite.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76