Cabin Fever: What Really Grinds My Gears

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blue law Sundays in ND...gimme a break. welcome to the future! Govt.shouldn't dictate when a business has to be closed.;:;banghead

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blue law Sundays in ND...gimme a break. welcome to the future! Govt.shouldn't dictate when a business has to be closed.;:;banghead

They’re called “blue laws” because they originally prohibited intercourse before noon on Sunday. There was no television back then so you spent all your time drinkin and screwin. They implemented a Sunday morning rest period to recuperate and get right with your maker as pretty much everything killed you in those days.

Just ask db. He can confirm all of the above.

Stobber

I used to love watching the news every morning and evening. It has become depressing and I choose not to watch. Not only on television, but on social media. It's all political, even the crap that is not they find a way to make it political. No matter what side of the fence you are on they spin it to meet an agenda. I cannot watch, nor trust that anything I am reading or hearing is credible. I just want to watch facts and stories with no spin on them. Here is what happened, thanks for watching!

Negativity sucks and its a waste of our mind space.

Lets go fishing!!

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clingons on the highway. Those drivers that aren't comfortable unless their car is right next to yours no matter how fast or slow you're going.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clingons on the highway. Those drivers that aren't comfortable unless their car is right next to yours no matter how fast or slow you're going.

Yep, oughta be legal to get 'em loose and put 'em in the ditch!! They're always busy doing something other than driving.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting rid of cabin fever right fricken now...ahhh better!
Caught 11 this morning, that's a good morning out here.
Never seen snow out here though in almost 20 years, and lots of it!

IMG_20190217_113444.jpg to

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Car drivers that drift to the left to make a right hand turn and visa-versa.

People that throw cig butts out of their car window.

Retired-Guy

Founding Member
Founding Member
People that use there grandma's handicapped tag to save there fat asses from walking 50 feet.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife bringing the twins in for their yearly checkup in January and saying they don't need a flu shot. Then 6 weeks later the twins and her have the flu. While I'm forced to take care of everyone because nieher got a flu shot. But I did.
BEER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not ice fishing in two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Soil erosion.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lazy fkn assholes that leave shopping carts in parking spots.
Guys that spit on the sidewalk before entering a store.
People who have piece of shit kids/ dogs but think thier great.
Missing easy shots on 100$ coyotes. ( Guilty)
A few more beers n I will think of more!
Dirty windshields ( guilty)

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife bringing the twins in for their yearly checkup in January and saying they don't need a flu shot. Then 6 weeks later the twins and her have the flu. While I'm forced to take care of everyone because nieher got a flu shot. But I did.
BEER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not ice fishing in two years.

- - - Updated - - -

Soil erosion.

The flu thing will pay dividends later. I got influenza A really bad about 15 years ago. Haven’t been sick for more than a day ever since, and even then it’s very rare. My kids both got a bad flu about 7 years ago. I missed a week of work taking care of them. They too haven’t been sick for more than a day ever since. WE DONT GET FLU SHOTS ANYMORE (because that’s the only time we ever get sick and it lasts for a day).

Best I can figure is we developed super strong viral immunity as a result. When the zombie hoards come, scientists will want our blood to develop a vaccine, just like the movies.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drivers that don't pull out in the middle on a green or yellow left light.
People that sit there and think how much they should tip and don't just say eff it and round up or add a Damn $1..
Holding the door open for someone and not getting a smile or thank you.
People that park too damn close to me when I park out on my own island to stay away from that very thing.
McDonald's putting way too much shit on their cheeseburger, cmon just serve it plain and we will add!
PUTZING in the passing lane and oblivious to the world, u wana wreck my day just do this..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80