Cabin Fever: What Really Grinds My Gears

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear snow machine ditch banger: please stop romping on the throttle when you ride up onto my driveway. Your flinging gravel on my grass. We get it, you’re cool and your ditch pickle is fast and loud. Stop wrecking my yard!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear snow machine ditch banger: please stop romping on the throttle when you ride up onto my driveway. Your flinging gravel on my grass. We get it, you’re cool and your ditch pickle is fast and loud. Stop wrecking my yard!

LOL “ditch pickle”

Next year you’ll know to put driveway markers along the edge of your approach before the ground freezes. Then they can break your driveway markers AND wreck your lawn making you double pissed.

NJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drivers that don't pull out in the middle on a green or yellow left light.

I was taught to pull out in the middle too. However, not too long ago a buddy who was a cop for many years told me that it's technically illegal (not that they would stop you). Also, if an accident occurs you can be liable.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The more “offensively” I drive, the more intentionally courteous I’ve become as a driver. Seems paradoxical.

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
tough guys that go "spinning" around town when it's icy because they are too cool/tough to put there big trucks in 4X4.:mad:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80