Minot Sports Show - you buying?

onpoint!

Established Member
Going to try getting to the Kx sports show, will depend on work and output of snowstorm. Have you bought bigger ticket things at these? I nearly pulled the trigger on a Lund a couple of years ago but they just didn’t want to budge on the deal; bought used a week later.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am buying me a sparkly. :;:smokin

- - - Updated - - -

Actually last weekend I had the wife pick out the nicest spark. She said the nitro cept the price

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am upgrading this year, but will probably wait a few months until I can try to get the current boat sold! Tough to sell when she'll probably be in storage another month!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
springs shows are kinda like the black friday for manufacturers as they will throw money or incentives at individual deals on top of a sale price or extended warranty, etc... it is a good time to buy new... look for the guys in the manufacturers gear instead of the dealers gear and make friends with him...

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wait until they are just about ready to pack up and go home. If they didn't make their sales quota you can get a better deal. I did at the Fargo show.

3geese4me

Honored Member
I bought my new Lund at the Bismarck show and got a substantial discount. Wife has been looking at a camper, as well...

onpoint!

Established Member
i'm looking at adding a kicker to my boat this spring, will be looking at those specifically.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
And I thought this thread was about beverages. :;:cheers

Icumpd

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought this instead a few weeks ago.

Attachments

IMG_0733.jpg

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
:cool: - that feeling after going through the boat show and not seeing anything you'd trade for...

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
A lot of times it’s hard to find a boat set up the way you want it. At least for me it is....maybe I’m needy. When you have to order the deals aren’t near as good. If you can buy something they have on the floor with minor mods. Definitely not a bad time to buy new. Fortunately the last boat I bought I found a holdover almost exactly how I wanted it. I still feel good about that buy.

Either way, it’s a good opportunity to to jump in a bunch of new stuff and feel it out. Enjoy! Spring is coming!

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pulled the trigger on a bear hunt by Winnipegosis (South Shore Lodge). Did it a few years ago and it was a blast.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76