SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Drop by drop, a lake is formed...

Yup , Law is what it is . You either learn to swim or if you can't you blame it on the water.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my message to you guys that are putting the boots to anyone and everyone that has a question , concern or opinion about SB 2315. Some of your comments are the worst thing that has ever happened to "we the people" as a whole . When I saw what GST posted in the Minot daily it pist me off in a way but it was not so much what he said but that he had to call a spade a spade. I said right from the start don't drag us sportsmen into your BS but all it didn't sink in to some of you dumb asses . Only when when push comes to shove will sportsmen realize the damage that has been done.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to vote me off NDA Island because of my opinion I am fine with that and I encourage you do so if that is your desire .

- - - Updated - - -

One last statement , Some of you are pretty set in your opinions and I am pretty sure you can figure out for yourself who you are :) Vote me off NDA or I will for ever express my opinion

Last edited:

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You know where the door is Davey. The holier-than-thou shtick, which is REALLY undeserved, is so old it’s cliche at this point.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
One last statement , Some of you are pretty set in your opinions and I am pretty sure you can figure out for yourself who you are :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Seems your mirror is broke, and or you are too blind to see Davey

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Based on this session and the previous couple these clowns need to meet every four years not two so we can lessen the damage

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know where the door is Davey.The holier-than-thoushtick, which is REALLY undeserved, is so old it’s cliche at this point.

I think I'll stick around and try to teach some of you guys some sportsman etiquette, If you want me gone vote me out or ask Vollmer to remove me . I've never had a hard time asking for permission to hunt and creating good relationships with landowners but I do have a hard time being drug down this rabbit hole and taken to new level of low respect of sportsmen that some of you mouth hunters are dragging us into . If it means kicking a few idiots in the nuts then so be it, Consider it done. Even some of the guys that I thought were of good character and knew better are jumping in and putting the boots to landowners and legislators . SMH , A few mouthy ones are ruining it for all.

And the bad reps come, Please sign them unless you don't have balls. If I really wanted to know who you are I could trace it back and find out but as long as I have your attention please show me where I have resorted to name calling. For each one you can provide I will counter offer you with two.

Thread: SB 2315 - In Cmte 3/14 - ACTION REQUIRED!
You cannot handle discussions in which you get disagreed with. And then you resort to name calling, which you lose 100% credibility and respect. Put your big boy britches on Dave’s and drop the bullshit.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy shit. When gst got the boot we created a vacuum I think, and it appears Davey is stepping in

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
don-quijote-lessons.jpg

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’m not going to bad rep you into martyrdom Davey. Grow up.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I go shed hunting up north of Prince Albert in Canada, 500 plus miles every April.
next week forecast is for 40 plus all week up there, less snow up there, they are working the mines so some of the roads will be better.
Maybe by mid April, me, my buddies, a huge forest with many sheds and they in general are bigger than here. Ah life and retirement.

This bill ended up not what I thought (all land posted automatic) and all it is, is for someone to color a map and have a job. Means nothing (IMHO), maybe lets someone know what land maybe is posted in a area and gives the state government a little more control over its citizens, meaning in their government life and a place to go to find more about you. But I posted last year and will again post this year and I will tell the guy to color certain land red and get the neighbor who does not post to color his land red.
And as I stated before maybe less hunters who have no ideal what this is will quit hunting leaving what is left for me and my camera.

So I vote no but it appears I can adapt easily to this one. db

- - - Updated - - -

As I think of it I feel I can use this ruling to push my personal agenda along. db

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obviously I havent been following this closely but from what I have heard, it doesnt sound to me like the amended bill is horrible. If Im wrong please correct me. I like the idea of being able to have your land off limits without having to put up signs, but still having it default to allowing access for hunters, etc. Also I like the idea of not allowing non hunters, including law enforcement, etc, access to land without permission or a search warrant. Private property should be private if people want it to be...

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Obviously I havent been following this closely but from what I have heard, it doesnt sound to me like the amended bill is horrible. If Im wrong please correct me. I like the idea of being able to have your land off limits without having to put up signs, but still having it default to allowing access for hunters, etc. Also I like the idea of not allowing non hunters, including law enforcement, etc, access to land without permission or a search warrant. Private property should be private if people want it to be...
You obviously do not fish the feeders streams in Devils Lake in the spring. This bill will cut access to all of the fishing unless we can find contact information. This bill is written poorly because physical posting supersedes the app. Talk about confusing. Buy landowners permanent signs and wood posts if they are tired of posting. Having to post is the law of the land and has had to be done for decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup , Law is what it is . You either learn to swim or if you can't you blame it on the water.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my message to you guys that are putting the boots to anyone and everyone that has a question , concern or opinion about SB 2315. Some of your comments are the worst thing that has ever happened to "we the people" as a whole . When I saw what GST posted in the Minot daily it pist me off in a way but it was not so much what he said but that he had to call a spade a spade. I said right from the start don't drag us sportsmen into your BS but all it didn't sink in to some of you dumb asses . Only when when push comes to shove will sportsmen realize the damage that has been done.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to vote me off NDA Island because of my opinion I am fine with that and I encourage you do so if that is your desire .

- - - Updated - - -

One last statement , Some of you are pretty set in your opinions and I am pretty sure you can figure out for yourself who you are :) Vote me off NDA or I will for ever express my opinion

“We the people” want the law to stay as it is. This is democracy at its finest. Don’t like it then you can go elsewhere. This is not about what opinion is correct as it’s what the majority rules.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The second hearing of 2315 in the Ag Committee is scheduled on 3/21, this coming Thursday at 3 PM.

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
wonder why they made it so late?? or is that normal for a bill with controversy??

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had another email exchange with the house rep out of Wahpeton. She asked if On-X does the same thing or if they could update their software to do it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67