Dick's

tulrich

let's blame the guns for people's mental health issues....I hope Dick's goes out of business

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
received_589569494839100.jpeg

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been in one of their sorry ass stores one time and did one lap.. 8 mins of my life I can never get back. May the bed they make themselves be filled with bedbugs and scabies.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Out of pure principal i wont shop there, but ive been in a couple stores and their baseball section really makes it move for me. I wouldve been a kid in a candy store if one were near me back when i played ball. Try before you buy batting cages?? Scheels needs that... I need that..

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Out of pure principal i wont shop there, but ive been in a couple stores and their baseball section really makes it move for me. I wouldve been a kid in a candy store if one were near me back when i played ball. Try before you buy batting cages?? Scheels needs that... I need that..

Maybe the one in Fago is different but the one in Bismarck is crap. Has just a little in each department but no real selection. Honestly I think they had more of a selection of ammo over anything else. But lots of clothing. Bikes sucked, Hockey gear sucked, Football sucked. Didnt look at Baseball but I'm assuming it wasnt worth while. A good pro shop will outdo Scheels but I can usually go there and expect to find what I need.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only stuff Ive bought there is off clearance racks, hope they lost money on it also! Id be just fine with them going away...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74