Drought of 2019

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good afternoon, gentleman.

Because we’re all friends here (‘cept for Martin’sLanding. Who keeps inviting that guy?), I wanted to give you a heads up. Now, the data is still preliminary, but Weather Bucket readings are showing a strong probability that this spring is going to be a historically dry one. The snow samples we’ve collected so far show an abnormally low water content per inch. Even though the RR Valley has received between 65 and 90 feet of snow, the average water content is equivalent to about 3.5” of rain, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/12th the normal water content for that kind of snow depth. I’m not saying you should start conserving water just yet, but if you’d planned on filling the pool or hot tub this summer, you better plan camping trips instead. Maybe sell your boat before the market is flooded with them and don’t shy away from lowball offers. In two months you’ll be glad it’s someone else’s problem.

Good day, gentleman. And Martin’sLanding.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
*patiently waiting for dean Nelson to take this seriously*

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nean Delson may have a better take #$%^&>

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always knew Mr. Slanding was elite, but now I know just how awesome he/she is...

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
bed wetter is saying what i want to hear so im listening to him

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I saw the title of this one, I thought maybe I wasn't the only one in a dry spell. The idea that this was just another weather thread never entered my mind

Wallike

★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe sell your boat before the market is flooded with them and don’t shy away from lowball offers. In two months you’ll be glad it’s someone else’s problem.

If this is the case I'm holding off on buying a new used boat!

dodgeguy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good afternoon, gentleman.

Because we’re all friends here (‘cept for Martin’sLanding. Who keeps inviting that guy?), I wanted to give you a heads up. Now, the data is still preliminary, but Weather Bucket readings are showing a strong probability that this spring is going to be a historically dry one. The snow samples we’ve collected so far show an abnormally low water content per inch. Even though the RR Valley has received between 65 and 90 feet of snow, the average water content is equivalent to about 3.5” of rain, which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/12th the normal water content for that kind of snow depth. I’m not saying you should start conserving water just yet, but if you’d planned on filling the pool or hot tub this summer, you better plan camping trips instead. Maybe sell your boat before the market is flooded with them and don’t shy away from lowball offers. In two months you’ll be glad it’s someone else’s problem.

Good day, gentleman. And Martin’sLanding.
I highly doubt the rr valley has received 780 inches of snow per your low quote of 65 feet of snow. I'm sure it's just a typo but just saying

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whole lotta gay in that dry snow, must be related to the tongue punching of the fart box amoungst you easternmost girls

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Under any circumstances never tongue punch the fart box.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have went from a weather bucket to weather dumpster to measure the shit ton of snow

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Woke up to another Blizzard in Bismarck this morning.

20190316_081713.jpg

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My dog kennel went from a foot under the top of the fence to two feet over the fence and so hard the dogs hardly leave paw prints.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74