guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
that’s why I made my rough water remark

unless it sits like a freighter, being on the front in a good wind would suck

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
What kind of places do you visit and let us know so we dont go there.
Then you would miss out on the other stripper who did things with her one good arm that would make you forget about the giant wart on the back of her neck.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Forrest. Run forrest run. Who wrote up dat non compete. download (1).jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

I like the livewell sys. Does the new sparkles have that type of lid. Plus built in smooth moves seats.

lipripper24

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

The 20 footer in the pic as optioned was about 70k if i recall. There was a sign on the boat when i watched a video of the reveal.

with 3 HDS Live 12s thats 9k in retail graphs.... that price point is pretty sharp. But maybe add a kicker and it would go up.

- - - Updated - - -

I was all excited to see what was under the cover and when they removed it might as well have been a stripper with a dick. I'm truly disappointed. The windshield and the dash are...well they suck. At 6'4" I would be holding the wheel with my teeth to keep my hat from blowing off. On top of that who in the hell wants to be trying to look around the giant flush mounted graph trying to read the waves. And what's up with the recessed foot pedal up front? Doesn't appear to have any other function other than to steer. Forget the speed control, spot lock and heading lock.

In the video he said if you don't have a cable drive then there is a plug that goes in there permanently. There's a couple of innovative things about this boat. The Ladder is neat. The pressurized Livewell is a total Gamechanger. The front of the hull could be cool it gives lots of a room up front. Front left and right rod storage when fishing. The rod locker storage in the front left and the center is always a thought. The cooler in the back is cool. Their Fiberglass process is different than current methods. The windshield looks awesome to me.

All to often the first thing people think is ohhhhhhhh this aint gonna work and there is too much negativity especially when everyone sits behind a keyboard. The link below actually impressed me. I obviously haven't been in one but its neat to see new things not just new price tags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzJdoCb8_0

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
They had a bass boat in Fargo at the sp show -- i didnt really look at it but yes the livewell is a big step ahead -- does ranger/tracker have that?? I am assuming only one motor will go on ranger trackers in the future. this at least keeps ranger/tracker and skeeter from being the only show.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76