Hello

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I kid you not, the email address for that account was 'loveulongtime@xxxxxxx.com'

I emailed her and said that my Aunt had died and left me $62K, I was wondering if she could help me find a way to spend it.

:;:smokin

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i agree... let them losers linger on the site a while. we will learn em.

if i have time, i get off on stringing fuckers like that along as long as i can. i call back IRS scammer calls, those folks that claim they have warrants for you, etc... all of the time. waste 20 minutes, days or even weeks of their time. give em some fake SSN. maybe make up a credit card number.

i had some idiot try to pull some wal-mart gift card scam on me to cover the shipping on my boat he wanted to buy. fucker... dragging my wonderful boat into his scamming scheme... anyways, i wasted like a week of his time. by the end he was texting me every 30 seconds waiting for the pictures of the wal-mart gift cards. i had an excuse every time. "taking a shit. hang on". "changing a diaper. just a second." "bailing my grandma out of jail and the cards are at home. i will get pics for you tomorrow. sorry." by the time it all ended, he was livid. and i still have to boat.

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
i agree... let them losers linger on the site a while. we will learn em.

if i have time, i get off on stringing fuckers like that along as long as i can. i call back IRS scammer calls, those folks that claim they have warrants for you, etc... all of the time. waste 20 minutes, days or even weeks of their time. give em some fake SSN. maybe make up a credit card number.

i had some idiot try to pull some wal-mart gift card scam on me to cover the shipping on my boat he wanted to buy. fucker... dragging my wonderful boat into his scamming scheme... anyways, i wasted like a week of his time. by the end he was texting me every 30 seconds waiting for the pictures of the wal-mart gift cards. i had an excuse every time. "taking a shit. hang on". "changing a diaper. just a second." "bailing my grandma out of jail and the cards are at home. i will get pics for you tomorrow. sorry." by the time it all ended, he was livid. and i still have to boat.

So it wasn't legit?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Scammers---- If its a number that I dont know I always answer in my best little kid voice and then screw with them until they hang up or I cannot keep from laughing.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
how you block these automated calls about insurance or warranty shit? These use a local number that shows up but its a dummy number how can one find out the real number that callled so you can block it???? Getting tired of getting these damn calls on my cell....grrrrrrr

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
how you block these automated calls about insurance or warranty shit? These use a local number that shows up but its a dummy number how can one find out the real number that callled so you can block it???? Getting tired of getting these damn calls on my cell....grrrrrrr

Gooooooood luck...lol
I have call protect app, but there's no way to stop the robo calls from fake "localized" prefixes. Just answer it and given a piece of ur mind and tell them how big of a POS they absolutely are. It's a good outlet!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I heard right I think Verizon is going to unveil some sort of high tech way to identify robocalls in the near future, Like this week I thought they said. Does anyone else get a monthly invoice from device @ apple dot com in their email ? I've flagged and reported it every time but it keeps coming. I've traced it back a few times and can't find where any financial transactions are taking place.

- - - Updated - - -

crap that posted as a link, I wouldn't click on it . I'll delete it just in case.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got an email about some apple purchase, just deleted it, wish I knew more, but don't want to open it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wifey couldn't remember if she opened it or not so that usually translates to she probably did. It looks legit and beings it says invoice it really gets a person's curiosity up, I think it was the first time anything had ever snuck by twice. Usually when I flag a sales ad or something it doesn't show up again. I'll have to see if I get it again next month, Apple has a link on their website asking to forward apple spam.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought you were fooling about apple spam then I googled it and found out. The apple spam turnover recipe looks good.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74