380 for CC

Huntin1

Established Member
What would you like to know?
It's a striker fired polymer framed micro 9mm. About the same size as a Glock 43, but has 10 round mags and you can get 12 round extended mags. Comes standard with night sights. It is easily the most accurate small pistol that I've ever fired. If you have watched any videos by Hickok45, he did a review of one awhile back, both he and his son now carry one daily. There were a few hiccups in the early production guns, about the first half of 2018, it appears that they had things worked out by May, mine was produced in June of 2018 and has been running flawlessly.

Green19

I bought a Browning compact 1911 .380 and shot it very nicely and accurately. So I bought another. :) Seriously, it is a great gun.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
One evening as my stepdad sat in the bar, I shot a street light out with a .22 LR using a vice grip.

If you can put the round on target, they all work.

- - - Updated - - -

Note, I wasn't near as accurate with a ballpeen hammer.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
One evening as my stepdad sat in the bar, I shot a street light out with a .22 LR using a vice grip.

- - - Updated - - -

What model vicegrip? I’m case the OP wants to look into one.

Huntin1

Established Member

I don't have any bullet firing ballpeen hammers, just these.

Micro hammer
image.jpg

X hammer
P320-1.jpg

Hammer of the gods
220%20SAO_zpsuiqunoi5[1].jpg

;:;rofl

Zogman, did you decide on which one to get?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Was this on purpose?!?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Sig in 9mm wife has the same gun in .380. absolutely love em. very easy to shoot accurately. very little recoil.

Wildyote

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would rather carry a 22 than a 380. What a piece of shit cartridge. Do your wife a favor and get her a 38 revolver all she has to do is pull the trigger.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ain't a fan of a 380 either. Especially for carry. I have never shot a sub or compact 380 that didnt have an ear shattering/piercing crack when the trigger is pulled. I know... practice witj ear protection. But, its just something i find no fun and unbearable. Everyone around you needs muffs or plugs every time one goes off. Also.. not sure if its the cartridge size and small powder capacity, but i seem to see more cycling problems with them compared to same model different caliber. Maybe ive been unlucky with that caliber so far.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was this on purpose?!?

I was like 10 or 11 and bored, but had just learned the definition of rimfire.

Yeah, I was pointing the vicegrip in the general direction of the light and just never really thought I'd hit it. Once I did, the party was over.

Fricking lucky I never shot myself when using the hammer.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

that-was-awesome.jpg

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a xdm sub compact in a 40. But dont worry about what everyone else has. Carry what fits you best and you can shoot good.

Agreed. I have a XDM Mod2, in 9MM, and love it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I know for a fact, that I can shoot a hole in the garage roof, using a hammer.

Also, WD-40 is flammable enough to light a license plate on fire.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
[QUOTE

Also, WD-40 is flammable enough to light a license plate on fire.[/QUOTE]

:;:thumbsup Somehow, I just knew I didn't have the market cornered on bad ideas.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our approach was taping shotgun shells and 22 cartridges to rocks at our favorite rockpile just out of town and shooting at them w BB guns until somebody got "lucky" and connected.

I stayed away from the guys that advanced the sport to the point of throwing 22 rounds at the sidewalk - rim down - in an attempt to get them to go. That came to a screeching halt when one kid put a hole through his shirt but his body somehow went unscathed.

Now HE was lucky.

- - - Updated - - -

We conducted many solvent/pesticides/cleaners/fuel mixture experiments in our old garage.

Getting things to smoke/hiss/fizz were the goals. And we often achieved those goals.

Brain damage?

Probably.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My carry for years is ruger lcp .380 so far so good no hicups dandy belly gun with a big bark.always have a 1911 kimber 45 for travel to the shithole cities with all the gang shit goin down shootings every day in mpls

most city cops here perfer 9mm ,carry glock as .40 cal has more stopping power but in close quarters the .40 will pass through the perp in residential application through the house possibly hit the innocent next door or they bust doors down wth utility 12ga 1st rd is buck shot followed with slugs.

today most of these PD compacts are damn good,go shoot a few.local gun shop here has a range to try weapons out

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
[QUOTE

Also, WD-40 is flammable enough to light a license plate on fire.

:;:thumbsup Somehow, I just knew I didn't have the market cornered on bad ideas.[/QUOTE]

Knowing as I do, that my dad will never read this... I should have taken the license plate off his truck, before trying this.

One more nugget of wisdom. Don't do burnouts with your enduro, in the garage. As much fun as that is, it takes many toothbrushes to get the marks off the smooth floor.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know for certain a Works bomb placed underneath a flatbed trailer is a good way to remove some of the deck boards, the marks it leaves on your ass match those of a leather belt perfectly.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was like 10 or 11 and bored, but had just learned the definition of rimfire.

Yeah, I was pointing the vicegrip in the general direction of the light and just never really thought I'd hit it. Once I did, the party was over.

Fricking lucky I never shot myself when using the hammer.

So i liked to hit caps with the hammer then one day we found 22 bullets and shot them at a big cotton wood. Dad came around the corner and said those caps are loud then he saw what i was doing. Needless to say i never hit a 22 bullet with a hammer again. haha

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hah hah hah, so it would appear I had a more "normal" childhood than I was led to believe.

What on God's green Earth is a "Works" bomb?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, found it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74