I can't believe stupid shit they come up with

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
what a bunch of shit. we have over crowded schools and they won't build new ones but they can fund some chicken shit project like this

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
ive sat on enough cactus in the badlands to wish they would spend the 5 mil on removing as many as possible

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
ive sat on enough cactus in the badlands to wish they would spend the 5 mil on removing as many as possible
Do you not look before you sit?? I grew up in the badlands and the only cactus issues I had was when I wasn’t man enough to ride a rough colt.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ha ha, went to the north unit for a day trip a few years ago and took Gunnar with. Walking up one of the hills to a lookout, with him on a leash and about half way up I kicked a cactus with the toe of my boot and he immediately stuck his nose in it. ;:;rofl He looked up at me with a nose full of stickers in it. :( Man did the wife chew my ass! Boy do I miss that dog.

Last edited:

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha ha, went to the north unit for a day trip a few years ago and took Gunnar with. Walking up one of the hills to a lookout, with him on a leash and about half way up I kicked a cactus with the toe of my boot and he immediately stuck his nose in it. ;:;rofl He looked up at me with a nose full of stickers in it. :( Man did the wife chew my ass! Boy do I miss that dog.

Muley buck hunting with my dad we peeked over the crest of a hill and 5 bucks were rutting 4 does so we both hit our knees asap. I was the lucky winner in the pile of cactus. about 20-30 in each knee. They festered for a week picking some out everyday. Was awesome when your pants would get stuck on them.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Do you not look before you sit?? I grew up in the badlands and the only cactus issues I had was when I wasn’t man enough to ride a rough colt.

well it was a joke. and out of all the stupid shit i say on here this is the topic and comment i get my manhood questioned on is hilarious.

And yes ive sat on several cacti. sorry im not a rough colt ridin sob like you. I get distracted looking for deer

FishFinder97

★ Legendary Member
Time to drain the swamp in ND, kick all those clowns to the curb and start over. I can’t believe people vote for these morons

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Time to drain the swamp in ND, kick all those clowns to the curb and start over. I can’t believe people vote for these morons

They run with an “R” behind their name and nobody cares about their actual voting record. Until people start holding them accountable and stop participating in the tribalism of the two party system this will be the status quo.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 99
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62