Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Serious ? No I didn't see that. Migrator , Post the emails for a dogpile, I'll be first in to do it.

You guys know why I am in favor of this bill but you twist it into something that it isn't. Standing offer for anyone that wants to create an opportunity for themselves or someone else. Since posting is so easy come hang signs around my land and I will let you and a buddy bow hunt and duck hunt.
If you already have a place to hunt do your good deed for a couple of college students. My back is shot, I am not able to tromp through the brush for what it will take but it will be a piece of cake for you guys. Or if you know any College students coming to MSU Bottineau fall quarter hook us up if they are willing to hang signs and hunt.

The reason for inviting KDM to PM is because I was accused of being an anti hunter and he KNOWS it's true. There isn't much in this world that pisses me off worse than false accusations no matter who, what,when where or why. As usual, He spouts off and lies in front of his buddies but won't debate in a PM. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison than most of you ever will in your lifetime , And yes you can bet your sweet ass that if you have two tags in your pocket I will fight for one of them for my family, They like to rifle hunt too. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison that most of you ever will in your lifetime, Anti hunter my ass.

Freudian slip? Judges ruling?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
their tactics remind me of how the left attacks the NRA as illegitimate dealers of death and destruction

they treat the NRA as if it's not paid for by individuals/memberships - as if the gun manufacturers are the only ones behind it

""Americans look to the NRA to defend their constitutional right to self protection," NRA spokesperson Jennifer Baker told CNNMoney. "When gun control advocates ramp up their efforts to pass gun control people voice their opposition by donating to the NRA."Contributions came from nearly 30,000 donors, with around 90% of donations made by people who gave less than $200 in a single year. According to the NRA, the average donation is around $35.
The NRA's ability to raise so much money from small donations is highly unusual for a special interest group, demonstrating its wide reaching support, said Sarah Bryner, research director at the Center for Responsive Politics.
Only one person has donated even close to the maximum amount allowed by federal law, which is $5,000 per year: a computer programmer from Houston. Since 2005, he has donated $50,050 -- just shy of the $55,000 allowed for the 11-year period (including this year)."

https://money.cnn.com/news/cnnmoney-investigates/nra-funding-donors/index.html

Last edited:

CrankB8

Founding Member
Founding Member
The reason for inviting KDM to PM is because I was accused of being an anti hunter and he KNOWS it's true. There isn't much in this world that pisses me off worse than false accusations no matter who, what,when where or why. As usual, He spouts off and lies in front of his buddies but won't debate in a PM. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison than most of you ever will in your lifetime , And yes you can bet your sweet ass that if you have two tags in your pocket I will fight for one of them for my family, They like to rifle hunt too. Pretty sure I've eaten more venison that most of you ever will in your lifetime, Anti hunter my ass.

Spouts off and Lies??? I don't comment often but read frequently and as far as I'm concerned KDM ALWAYS tells it how he sees it and usually provides facts for stances he takes. What you seem to do is pick arguments, not back up most of what you say, provide some smoke and mirrors for a few pages and hope we will all forget what you previously stated. Put down the fork of fresh venison and answer some direct questions that have been asked and maybe some would agree with you to disagree. Having been able to harvest and eat more deer than most of us on here can even fathom makes you no more of a sportsman than the rest of us. It's what you say and actions you take that make some of us question your morals and ethics.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Serious ? No I didn't see that. Migrator , Post the emails for a dogpile, I'll be first in to do it.

You guys know why I am in favor of this bill but you twist it into something that it isn't. Standing offer for anyone that wants to create an opportunity for themselves or someone else. Since posting is so easy come hang signs around my land and I will let you and a buddy bow hunt and duck hunt.
If you already have a place to hunt do your good deed for a couple of college students. My back is shot, I am not able to tromp through the brush for what it will take but it will be a piece of cake for you guys. Or if you know any College students coming to MSU Bottineau fall quarter hook us up if they are willing to hang signs and hunt.

This is becoming quite fun Davey. I was gone for a couple days and I return to find this. First bolded statement in your post, I think is a hollow offer. I've already offered to help you hang signs in exchange for allowing someone else to hunt and have done so publicly. You have not replied, responded, or made any effort to take me up on my offer. Though I have my doubts as to you even letting someone hunt once I've finished the job. Second bolded statement is an outright lie. I've never once called, labeled, or otherwise accused you as being an anti-hunter. You self identified as such. I only addressed your posts, positions, and actions as being anti-hunting. So make sure you hold up that mirror and get mad at yourself for falsely accusing..........yourself. Third bold statement is a classic. NOW you are trying to justify your anti hunting rhetoric as being all about the family and the children. Amazing.

Also, what would be the point of debating in a PM??

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never once called, labeled, or otherwise accused you as being an anti-hunter. You self identified as such.

1. guywhofishes - 04-13-2019, 10:38 AM
  2. so is Fritz just an insider for those that hate hunting access? Could somebody smarter than me tell me how this tangled web is weaved?​

[FONT=&quot]0 [/FONT]

3. KDM - 04-13-2019, 11:20 AM
    Nope! Davey Crocket is another anti hunter in the ranks and I'm sure there are others.

So you didn't post this 3 days ago ?

Like I said , There isn't much in this world that pisses me off worse than false accusations no matter who, what,when where or why.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Think what you want about me crankb8 , I am first to admit that I can get fairly strong opinionated when I get into a debate but I have my boundaries and there is a fine line that I won't cross . Honesty, Respect for someone else's opinion and no backstabbing. I won't drag someone through the mud because of their opinion and I won't put up with them dragging me through the mud because of mine. I don't enjoy when it gets out of hand but I won't stand around and get beat up either. Time to move on and learn that we can actually agree to disagree without trying to act like tough guys and throw each other under the bus.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is not worth my time but if you are hell bent on an endeavor to call me out let's get this over with. Show me where I have ever claimed to be a pro hunter and I'll engage . If you can't back up what you say then quit spouting off to me, Your getting sickening, If you can't agree that we disagree and be civil about it then git.

Well OK, I guess you found where I mis-spoke. I admit it, I can and do mix my words occasionally. I should have said "Anti-Hunting" individual. I'll just leave the above right here for folks to ponder.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Davey Crockett

This is not worth my time but if you are hell bent on an endeavor to call me out let's get this over with. Show me where I have ever claimed to be a pro hunter and I'll engage . If you can't back up what you say then quit spouting off to me, Your getting sickening, If you can't agree that we disagree and be civil about it then git.

Well OK, I guess you found where I mis-spoke. I admit it, I can and do mix my words occasionally. I should have said "Anti-Hunting" individual. I'll just leave the above right here for folks to ponder.

Atta boy for at least fessing up to it but would have saying "Anti-hunting" individual been any better better ? Since we are on the subject I'm puzzled why you would leave the "above post" for people to ponder and dig yourself deeper with another li.. oops mix-up of words . You said you called me out because I claimed to be a pro hunter or something to that effect. I can guarantee you that I have never bragged ,claimed or said that I am a better at anything than anyone else on an open forum . That's not my style and you can take that to the bank. It was so blatant that you might have been trying to trap me but I took the bait and spit the hook and a lie is a lie in my book. I should have called all the "mis-spoken words" from you and others on here right from the get-go and nipped it in the bud but I let it slide and let it slide and yarn balls kept getting bigger and bigger until I've finally had enough of people putting words put in my mouth and telling lies about me. Be honest people , with me and with yourselves and everyone else on here and we will get along just fine. If you hate my guts for wanting the truth then so be it, You have to live with those feelings of hate not me. Hey Migorator man, Post those emails from the legislators who threatened to post up all their land so we can dogpile those SOBs .

PS. Now that we have hit rock bottom after 268 posts of banter Let's quit arguing like 5th and 6th graders and work together on something positive that both sportsmen and landowners can benefit from. ( Or can we go lower ? ) Boy I sure hope not.

Last edited:

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
You sir have no idea, nor understand. I knew your words were all bs as normal when you said you were done here on NDA. I knew it was a LIE. And like you I hate being lied to. But just go ahead and keep putting yourself on that high pedestal. After all it fits right along with the pointed cap.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You must have missed the part where I said I think I'll stick around and try to teach you guys some manners . Vote me off if you want me gone.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one would like to thank Mr. Crockett for teaching me manners. Before signing up for his 6-week program, I used to set my butter knife with the blade facing away from the plate and once I put my oyster fork on the left. Can you imagine? Needless to say I was mortified.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one would like to thank Mr. Crockett for teaching me manners. Before signing up for his 6-week program, I used to set my butter knife with the blade facing away from the plate and once I put my oyster fork on the left. Can you imagine? Needless to say I was mortified.

I could eat a whole batch of fresh oysters right about now but i have not had my class yet so it would be slurped out of the shell.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Davey I live in Bottineau and would gladly help post some land in exchange for some hunting access. If that was a real offer PM me and we can workout the details. Sounds like a potential win-win situation to me

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could eat a whole batch of fresh oysters right about now but i have not had my class yet so it would be slurped out of the shell.

I plan to take part in that very thing in the very near future on my trip to the Florida Keys

feather_duster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Davey I live in Bottineau and would gladly help post some land in exchange for some hunting access. If that was a real offer PM me and we can workout the details. Sounds like a potential win-win situation to me

Let us know how that all works out for ya :;:rockit

Dad

Founding Member
Founding Member
You hear that.......bbbbbbbbuuuuuussssssschhhhh.... ok carry on��

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is becoming quite fun Davey. I was gone for a couple days and I return to find this. First bolded statement in your post, I think is a hollow offer. I've already offered to help you hang signs in exchange for allowing someone else to hunt and have done so publicly. You have not replied, responded, or made any effort to take me up on my offer. Though I have my doubts as to you even letting someone hunt once I've finished the job.

I've been away, Are you still willing to drive up and do all the work on your time and on your dollar so someone else can hunt ? I haven't met Botno Joe but we communicated early on then I have been gone for a while. I just sent him a PM , He has offered to post but if you are willing I will put Botno Joe in charge of telling you where the signs should go. I am a man of my word and take others word at par until proven otherwise. It's how I roll.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75