Sb 2315 - final house vote delayed!!

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m still all for supplying metal signs to the landowners. They should have a lot less issues with them being simply torn down. Why hasn’t the legislators worked on making it easier to charge these trespassers. Sounds like we need more funding for game wardens and sheriff departments.

It's not hard to charge trespassers, we dont need more law enforcement, and I agree with you on metal signs.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another example of NodakAngler making a difference......This bill needs to fail

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I proposed these ideas to the senate and house members with even more additional ideas. I even suggested ideas to make sure the app actually works. Instead they pushed this law into something only one side can agree on and that is unfortunate. I am pretty disappointed in our legislators no matter how this ends up.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they have a good turnout this afternoon since they decided to recess until 1pm today. There are only two bills in front of 2315 so everyone better be on time!

njsimonson

Founding Member
Founding Member
MORE DELAY! It seemed like the notable proponents of SB 2315 drug the discussion out on the other bills leading up to it.

They did not get to SB 2315 - It will be the third bill of the afternoon session at 1pm.

Still time to email your representatives with your final thoughts, facts, numbers and personal impact! TELL THEM TO VOTE NO on SB 2315.

Last edited:

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Of course they would split the bill last minute. He seems awful nervous, and he's not doing a very good job explaining it. Fingers crossed that we see lots of red at voting time.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
WTF is going on and how can anyone even follow what the F he is talking about?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did he say if a person has a gun and a valid license in the party then they aren't tresspassing, it's like a store telling someone to leave?

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keep Tviet talking, he's doing a great job in helping to kill this shit bill.

- - - Updated - - -

It's like watching the blind, leading the deaf, following the dumb!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One time a rancher told me if i post i can hunt the birds. Well 10,000 acres a few hundred in plywood, signs, finding his land.

Never got it all done and then went to a different spot to hunt the birds anyways. So next time i would ask how many acres before i agree. DB

CrankB8

Founding Member
Founding Member
With guys like the carrier of this bill that can't even properly read his own version right in front of him how can any of these reps vote yes?

Just saw version A got it's ass handed to it by YES votes...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75