guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
dog-scared-face.jpg

my liver - upon seeing the current line-up ^^^^^

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank You for the responses guy. Sounds like quite a crew so far. How many folks are planning on crashing at my place/shop? Just so I know about how much space to clear. Thanks!!

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
2019 NDA Bullhead Master Jedi Fishcatcher get together

DATE/TIME:
Saturday 07/27/2019 fishing will start at 11:00am (please show up at least an ½ hour early if possible)

PLACE:
The event will be held on the pristine shores and blue/green waters of Lake Ashtabula (Baldhill Dam) in SE Central ND at Sundstrom’s Landing which is approximately 3 miles north of the dam on the eastside.
There is a shelter and two picnic tables, a fishing pier, and boat ramp.
RULES
This will be an individual event. Participants will be allowed to fish from boat or shore. There will be an approximate fishing time of four hours.
The emphasis of the event will be the catching of Bullheads with categories for heaviest (length as tiebreaker), total weight, most fish caught and smallest.
Ashtabula offers many other fish species, anglers may catch and keep all other fish in accordance with NDGF guidelines.
There will be categories for all other species of fish inhabiting the Ashtabula waters.
All anglers are encouraged to provide their own stringers/buckets for fish totals
Prizes given away in each category will depend on the amount of donations received.
As this is not a sanctioned "tournament" there is no entry fee and prizes will consist of donations obtained by other NDA members. Anyone with donations or donation ideas can PM KDM or martinslanding.

*Keep in mind this is not a “tournament” it’s all about bragging rights
 After the event NDA member KDM has offered to host the official weigh in and post gathering gala at Fort KDM. There will be food(brisket), shelter and consuming of beverages all who attended are welcome. The details of the food will be discussed in this thread. All are encouraged to bring something as this will be a potluck style feast.

Roll Call: Respond to this thread if you are able to attend, if you are bringing a boat and if you will need accommodations at Fort KDM for Friday, Saturday or both nights.

any and all donations for prizes are much appreciated...please PM martinslanding or KDM

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank You for the responses guy. Sounds like quite a crew so far. How many folks are planning on crashing at my place/shop? Just so I know about how much space to clear. Thanks!!

As of right now I'm bringing the trusty folding cot

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
37100797_2210741399156394_2495871651086860288_n.jpg3 maybe 4 of us as a friend on the wife's thinks it sounds like fun. will be bringing the boat as the shark has to be there to defend the past 2 years titles.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a possibility that I will have a camper for the shenanigans

- - - Updated - - -

Couch, 2 bunks, and drop table if needed

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can picture the morning wake up to look something like the Hangover.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
17 days till the big day. our group will be 3 as the 4th is being detailed out of the area at that time. If your going to be there its time to post that you will be there. Remember this is the last one at Fort KDM so be sure to try to be there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76