• July 20th

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • July 27th

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since my wife won the extravaganza last year she gets the honor of selecting the date this year.

Our Host with the Most is busy on July 13th so the wife is looking at either July 20 (same weekend as the governors cup) or July 27th.

Please pick a date in the poll so we can finalize a date and be sure to post in the thread if you and how many are going to make it to the Eating/drinking/fishing extravaganza this year

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may have to finally put my big boy pants on and join in on the shenanigans.....

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
27 for me That way the garden stuff I brnig KDM and Sandy will be ready.

Last edited:

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will be returning from a family vacation on the 26th so will probably not be able to come but who knows, that may be just what I need at that point too!

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
think the ice will be off by then Lou.

It should be up here, talked to KDM on Thursday, I was out blading gravel roads, the birds were singing and the sun was shining and he had heavy snow. Per uncle google it has not snowed in July or August in North Dakota yet.

Grizzly Adams

Founding Member
Founding Member
It should be up here, talked to KDM on Thursday, I was out blading gravel roads, the birds were singing and the sun was shining and he had heavy snow. Per uncle google it has not snowed in July or August in North Dakota yet.
My grandpa told me the only month he has never seen snow in North Dakota is August

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just had a conversation with Mr. KDM, this will be the last bullhead Jedimaster tournament at Fort KDM.

From the votes it will be July 27th.

As we get closer to the date it will help if those of you planning on making it to the event will post here with how many people and what day you will show up.

Friday is the annual meat burn, bring your own meat to grill and lots of liquids to consume around the fire.

Saturday is the tournament with the weigh in, trophies and prizes awarded then more food and liquid refreshments into the night around the fire.

For those that stay over either by choice or necessity (too many liquid refreshments) Sunday morning there is breakfast and goodbyes.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have only made it to one of these, but it was an absolute blast!
Sad to see it end.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t been able to attend one of these events yet but I just have to say how great it is to see the generosity that is extended from Kdm and his family over the years. From hosting this event to extending the invites he does to the kids for hunting his land to sharing the wealth of information he has fishing on the river systems of ND like the sheyenne minute. You seem like a great guy and have been an extremely generous member of our little group. I’d be proud to buy you a beer or beverage of your choice some day.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I haven’t been able to attend one of these events yet but I just have to say how great it is to see the generosity that is extended from Kdm and his family over the years. From hosting this event to extending the invites he does to the kids for hunting his land to sharing the wealth of information he has fishing on the river systems of ND like the sheyenne minute. You seem like a great guy and have been an extremely generous member of our little group. I’d be proud to buy you a beer or beverage of your choice some day.

Yep! Never met him but KDM reminds me of what North Dakota used to be and should be all about.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Boys, it looks like the 27th is the winner. We're a month out, so I'd like to get a count on attendees if possible so the Mrs. and I can do a bit of planning. We are doing smoked brisket again this year as last years brisket totally disappeared and the serving platter had a few bite marks on it as well. Same plan as last year with the Friday night (byo) meat burn and story telling, followed by the Saturday main event and celebration, and finishing with the ever popular toast plate breakfast for the survivors. Feel free to roll in anytime on Friday to settle in and side dishes, other vittles, or snacks are always welcome. Come on out for the final HURRAH at Fort KDM and see who takes home the trophy for keeps. (Unless someone steps up to host next year). Anyway, come on out and watch the fun. Should be a pretty good time.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76