Notre Dame “accidental” inferno?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well, today has been pretty awful. One of the great landmarks of western civilization gutted by fire. The news keeps talking about this “accidental construction fire” related to the ongoing renovations. I’d like to believe it’s accidental, but where there’s smoke, there’s fire:

Just 4 weeks ago, arsonists set Paris’ 2nd largest church on fire, causing “hundreds of millions of euros in damagehttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-church-idUSKCN1QY0P1.

Just 3 days ago, a jihadist woman was jailed for a failed attempt to set fire to Notre Dame in 2016 https://www.france24.com/en/20190412-france-jails-jihadist-woman-accused-over-foiled-terror-attack.

Last month Newsweek reported on the huge increase in church vandalism in France https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Under Macron, France is averaging 3 church attacks EVERY DAY https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/03/30/macrons-france-average-of-three-church-attacks-per-day/

I’m sure this was all just an accident and the media wouldn’t try to cover up any nefarious activity.

Oh wait...

Shepherd Smith telling a French politician he doesn’t know what he’s talking about: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/shepard-smith-cuts-off-french-elected-official-who-speculates-notre-dame-fire-not-an-accident-video/

- - - Updated - - -

DCD7175E-E7E8-4ECC-A80F-5C7004BA9265.jpeg

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
The moose limbs have been burning churches like crazy over there. Definitely moose limbs... you won’t see that in CNN though. It’s just such a peaceful religion I can hardly stand it. Christian bad... white people bad...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peaceful like the guy who threw a 5 year old off the third floor at the mall of America and said he was going there to kill people

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member

You go LSS.. If you're a big enough community you either have a Walmart, McDonalds, or one of these selfish greedy LSS institutions.. If you have all 3, watch em fill up with employees of the like and slowly infiltrate through the latter. Just spewing facts and life experiences here.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peaceful like the guy who threw a 5 year old off the third floor at the mall of America and said he was going there to kill people

Not sure what the lunatic at MOA has to do with it. The police at MOA knew him from previous encounters and he was pretty well known to be off his rocker.

- - - Updated - - -

You go LSS.. If you're a big enough community you either have a Walmart, McDonalds, or one of these selfish greedy LSS institutions.. If you have all 3, watch em fill up with employees of the like and slowly infiltrate through the latter. Just spewing facts and life experiences here.

Actually, to your point, it’s encouraging to see them working and being productive. there’s a restaurant in town that I used to frequent but have since improved my diet. There are several gals from African nations working there that have really taken to makeup and manicures. They’re very fast at their work and all smiles at the register. For a long time it was my go-to lunch stop because my order was never screwed up, I got my food fast, and the employees where never rude. A lot of the people I train at work could learn a lot from these gals, and I wish they would.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Give this a listen before YouTube deems it inflammatory and removes it:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Interesting to see what turns up on this one. You know some people did something?

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Frenchie leaders will do everything they can to hide the truth about this.

800 years...but cant stand up to a few years of allowed invasion. the infestation is going to continue to destroy from within.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah shucks, guys. Relax, it was probably just an accident.

9D7CE3D2-039B-48CC-AD01-A4B90262F059.jpg

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the first photos are true the inside of the church survived shockingly well compared to what it looked like from the outside.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what the lunatic at MOA has to do with it. The police at MOA knew him from previous encounters and he was pretty well known to be off his rocker.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, to your point, it’s encouraging to see them working and being productive. there’s a restaurant in town that I used to frequent but have since improved my diet. There are several gals from African nations working there that have really taken to makeup and manicures. They’re very fast at their work and all smiles at the register. For a long time it was my go-to lunch stop because my order was never screwed up, I got my food fast, and the employees where never rude. A lot of the people I train at work could learn a lot from these gals, and I wish they would.

Somali jihadist the religion of peace it all ties together

- - - Updated - - -

And France, let em' burn.

Fire cleans a forest maybe it does the same thing there

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have thought this building was comprised of 90% stone/brick. How the hell does it get that engulfed in flames

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
mostly wood in the roof I think - 800 yr old monster beams - trees like that no longer even exist in France

- - - Updated - - -

no fire suppression system on a national (global) treasure?

priorities

Last edited:

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
mostly wood in the ceiling I think - 800 yr old monster beams - trees like that no longer even exist in France

- - - Updated - - -

no fire suppression system on a national (global) treasure?

priorities

I actually thought exactly that. My first thought was they turned it off due to renovation. But now I wonder, if that's not the case, how did they not have even rudimentary sprinklers in a world historical site?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually thought exactly that. My first thought was they turned it off due to renovation. But now I wonder, if that's not the case, how did they not have even rudimentary sprinklers in a world historical site?

Not surprising considering, according to the news, they basically rely on sloppy day laborers to renovate word historical sites.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
European countries are the beta males of the world

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would have thought this building was comprised of 90% stone/brick. How the hell does it get that engulfed in flames
Because the area between the vaulted ceiling and the roof looked like this. But the vaulted roof is masonary so it actually meant that the fire burned almost exclusively in the ceiling and the main Church itself survived primarily intact with three failures in the ceiling one clearly caused by when the spire came crashing through which was made of oak covered in lead.

Screenshot_20190416-090233.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82