Big 3 Results are Out.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
31 years of donating. Wife donated this yr too.
Something has to change. A guy should get some preferences for 30+ fucking yrs.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
maxresdefault.jpg

^^^^ our greasy biker buddy

frozen4sioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I choose the believe in a conspiracy of many of the tags being directed to those connected band of a secret society.

Just what I need to stomach this agian and sleep at night.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ndgf finally sent me an E-mail for my moose app. Fittingly it was in my junk mail. HA HA;:;rofl

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
To all that drew congratulations! To those that are complaining buy land out west or shut up it’s a Random draw ..... there’s tons of opportunities out of state to hunt elk

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I drew my Elk tag :)

E4
Any Elk

To bad you will be to busy fishing in your new sparkly boat, I volunteer to help out

- - - Updated - - -

And also my dad dad drew an elk tag. It is the last tag of the big 3 that he needed, he has already shot a bull moose and a bighorn sheep. Now maybe I can draw a tag

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this documented? I thought landowners applications went into the landowner's lottery - and the allotted landowner tags are distributed "randomly" like any other lottery?
At least back in the late 90's early 2000's the rancher I knew out there on the park fence got a tag every year. He had some toads over the years and like mentioned his tag was good for the unit not just his ground.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
To bad you will be to busy fishing in your new sparkly boat, I volunteer to help out

- - - Updated - - -

And also my dad dad drew an elk tag. It is the last tag of the big 3 that he needed, he has already shot a bull moose and a bighorn sheep. Now maybe I can draw a tag
Congrats to your Dad, that is awesome. Hope the hunt goes well.

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is correct...and there are a certain number of landowners around the park that get a tag every single year...

E4 land owners get an any elk tag every year.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
that's awesome!

too bad you're not well connected - it's always nice if a guy knows a lot of people #$%^&>

Hahahaha

I can see it now:

“Vollmer... Vollmer... where have I heard that name? Wait a second, you’re not the dickhead who started his own website and took the FB girls calendar away, are you?”

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elk do a lot of damage to crops and hay yards . Farmers feed them , so the farmers that have elk on their land should get a tag every year
If the elk are such a nuisance, I assume they welcome other elk hunters with open arms?

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the elk are such a nuisance, I assume they welcome other elk hunters with open arms?
Don’t have to it’s private land . Elk might leave their land after winter , that’s why with gratis elk u can hunt anywhere in unit not just your land .

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t ageee with it just stating facts . I don’t even apply for elk in nd anymore . I go to Montana every year

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elk do a lot of damage to crops and hay yards . Farmers feed them , so the farmers that have elk on their land should get a tag every year
is that why some landowners chase them off public land onto private? posted = lack of hunting pressure = increased depredation

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t have to it’s private land . Elk might leave their land after winter , that’s why with gratis elk u can hunt anywhere in unit not just your land .

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t ageee with it just stating facts . I don’t even apply for elk in nd anymore . I go to Montana every year

you are right it is private land and they don't have to let hunters on but with their choice they need to accept the consequences not be rewarded for it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75