Bill Barth

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://billbarthmandan.com/

Ok, so am I internet challenged as of late, or does Bill Barth actually think I'll give them my phone number and email in order to browse their inventory on the internet?

Last fricking thing I'd ever do is give the sales staff at that place my phone number. Last time I test drove a vehicle of theirs I got phone calls (quite useless ones at that) for the next 9 months about incoming vehicles. And that was a good 7-8 months after I had already bought a vehicle elsewhere.

Anyone else ever run across a car lot (used or new) where they expected you to register in order to view their inventory?

- - - Updated - - -

2f1ea702dc4f3f6d2057559d3f6b90a693d783860214d202cc910ed396c805dd.jpg

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
I complained about this as well, they told me some dumb way of getting around it. So we went to Eide and bought instead. They also were calling me every day after I talked to a salesman, they had 2 women calling almost every day for 3 months. Gonna cost them a lot of business!!

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd rather swim in an April lagoon with fresh cuts than deal with desperation and pushiness..

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL - what???
Cold-calling panhandling is as bad as it gets.. Forced to try it one day OTJ and after getting a lashing from the guy on the other end, I said if you're going to want me to come and do that again tomoro here's my 2 seconds notice. Guys gotta take a stand every now and then lol.. So yes; I'd rather put my life in lagoon bacterias hands than go back to that moment in time.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
6 weeks after I originaly emailed Bill Barth for a quote they finaly responded. Obviously they have too much business and don't need mine. I'm not disappointed though, after dealing with them awhile back on an issue I had with my work car they weren't going to get my business anyways.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cold-calling panhandling is as bad as it gets.. Forced to try it one day OTJ and after getting a lashing from the guy on the other end, I said if you're going to want me to come and do that again tomoro here's my 2 seconds notice. Guys gotta take a stand every now and then lol.. So yes; I'd rather put my life in lagoon bacterias hands than go back to that moment in time.

my brain went to a very different place. I pictured someone swimming in a tropical lagoon with cold cut meats on hand. didnt seem so bad. Yours, much worse scenario.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
Its not just them, I was shopping for a new tundra a few months back and the guy from Theel and another guy from the place in Aberdeen called emailed and text'd me non stop for several weeks and continued to do so even after I told them I bought a next to new one from a private party.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just put their own number in there with a fake email. That way there own employees can see how wnoying they are. Bought one vehicle from them and have no interest in doing business with them again. Bought a 06 fusion from them in 2011 for work. I think it was 2wks and they were calling me and telling me my vehicle was to old and I should trade it in.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just put their own number in there with a fake email. That way there own employees can see how wnoying they are. Bought one vehicle from them and have no interest in doing business with them again. Bought a 06 fusion from them in 2011 for work. I think it was 2wks and they were calling me and telling me my vehicle was to old and I should trade it in.

Now that's funny!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't Ryan Barth supposedly give out his personal cell on commercials? Thats what id be putting down. I'm not surprised that they have to harass and beg people to sell Fords :cool:

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I liken vehicle shopping to visiting the proctologist. Feels about the same when you leave.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75