Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

skywalker

Founding Member
Founding Member
My reps from District 30 all voted No. I actually received a letter from Diane Larson, after numerous emails the last few days. She stated she had received 100's of emails on this bill from people of her District. She did mention it came down to the overwhelming majority of people in her District asking her to vote NO. All 3 of my reps emailed me, it's just when I didn't hear from Larson the same day, I sent another one kinda ragging on her that since no reply from her, she must be voting yes. She then set me straight by saying the reps have to go thru the emails themselves, so it can some time. I have emailed all 3 since the vote and informed them I will be voting for them again. All 3 have replied with a "thank you" email already!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m a little stunned at how medicated some of those individuals appeared to be.
you shouldn't be. it's a drunk fest

- - - Updated - - -

the two pieces of shit from Williston voted yes. I will be seeking all your assistance come election time to rid us of these asshats.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Thank you to everyone who kept sportsmen informed and to those who took the time to voice their opinions to legislators!

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
District 30
Senator D Larson had responded to me quite a while ago that she would not support this bill. Rep Nathe eventually did the some. Not quite sure when Bosch came on board, but it is my understanding that he was under pressure to vote no due to e-mail, etc. While not a rep from District 30, Rep Todd Porter / Mandan likely did a lot of heavy lifting in swaying undecided reps in voting NO. Agree with comments above that everyone should take time to thank the Senators and Representatives that were steadfast in opposing this bill. IMO, there is no doubt that it will return all to soon. Thanks to the NDA crew for staying in contact with legislators throughout the process!!

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be interesting to take a water sample off that pond just down hill from erbeles farm after a good rainstorm. Something tells me with thoses big cattle pens and no holding ponds the epa limits on runoff might be just a little bit breached!

PC170515.jpg
would this constitute a “dont start no shit..... wont be no shit” type of deal? Asking for a friend.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be interesting to take a water sample off that pond just down hill from erbeles farm after a good rainstorm. Something tells me with thoses big cattle pens and no holding ponds the epa limits on runoff might be just a little bit breached!

PC170515.jpg

just so you all know - gst (Gabe Thompson) continues to troll here, he copied this post, and shared it last night on Facebook to paint NDA members as radical zealots who are threatening lawmakers.

24C7E3ED-C3B0-46BD-81A1-9FBF19510E10.jpg

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
No surprise. Did you see someone commented on an earlier post of his saying he should lighten up, since they used to have a lot of fun hunting where they pleased on other people's land and he just ignored it?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well one thing of benefit with all this it exposed all the enemies of outdoorsmen

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
That bizarre letter of approval needs to be explained.

That letter really put you in a funk guy. The ND chapter of the wildlife society and ND wildlife federation always dig in their heels and United Sportsmen and Delta Waterfowl followed their lead.

The first two or conservation/preservation orgs never ever compromise. You can hear that tone in legislator's speeches. The Senate was always in agreement to do something and the House was opposed or do nothing. The conservation orgs gave that letter to the Senate knowing full well in advance the House would vote 2315 down. A safe bet.

The letter was for appearances only. It makes it appear the conservation/preservation orgs tried to compromise, negotiate. At the last second, to no avail, not their fault.

dustit

just so you all know - gst (Gabe Thompson) continues to troll here, he copied this post, and shared it last night on Facebook to paint NDA members as radical zealots who are threatening lawmakers.

20200503_183246.jpg

Well one thing of benefit with all this it exposed all the enemies of outdoorsmen

That letter really put you in a funk guy. The ND chapter of the wildlife society and ND wildlife federation always dig in their heels and United Sportsmen and Delta Waterfowl followed their lead.

The first two or conservation/preservation orgs never ever compromise. You can hear that tone in legislator's speeches. The Senate was always in agreement to do something and the House was opposed or do nothing. The conservation orgs gave that letter to the Senate knowing full well in advance the House would vote 2315 down. A safe bet.

The letter was for appearances only. It makes it appear the conservation/preservation orgs tried to compromise, negotiate. At the last second, to no avail, not their fault.

Fritz,

Welcome back. I didn’t see any response to my reply to you regarding SB 2360 on page 8.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
save your fingers dustit - fritz can’t be frank/honest - he’s on a mission

- - - Updated - - -

political cover my ass

without any signatures, that letter could have been typed up and submitted by anyone - I doubt it’s genuinely from them

if it is, they need to sign their leadership’s names to it

- - - Updated - - -

if it was all for show/cover then those orgs need new leadership or names that better describe their missions

politics is a dirty business but this shady tactic crap had got to stop

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
i just informed all 3 of my representatives that I will not vote for them again and will suggest the rest of my friends in garrison to stanley area do the same thing. District 4

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i just informed all 3 of my representatives that I will not vote for them again and will suggest the rest of my friends in garrison to stanley area do the same thing. District 4

Rusty,
I hear you loud and clear. I am a fellow District 4 constituent. Very disappointed in our congressional people we have representing us as sportsmen and as supposedly, Republicans. I have been brainstorming trying to figure out the best ways to expose these guys and get the word out to fellow sportsmen voters. I want to make sure this isn't all forgotten about in 2 years when they are running for re-election. I will vote for whoever supports sportsmen and our hunting heritage no matter what party they are with. I've said it before, I think the republicans are gonna shit the bed with some of these guys that are (supposedly) in the party supporting us. We need to stay involved and active so we can take this issue head on. Time to play offense! I am willing to pay for ads in local papers to call out these guys on their voting record for SB 2315 and all sportsmen's issues.

Fish On!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85