Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is where you are really going to feel the pain Dwight. You see when you guys finally get your way and the no-trespass law finally goes thru we sportsman will no longer be siding with you landowners on issues like baiting, gratis tags, grazing rights, etc. Enjoy your perks while you can.;)

Which is is very unfortunate for many landowners who were just as annoyed with this bill and the underhanded bullshit and shenanigans that were pulled over the past few months with 2315. No doubt some of them will be the recipient of some backlash related to something of which they took no part.

I hate how all landowners are being lumped in with this bunch of knuckleheads as a result of this bill. The selfish, arrogant, tantrum-throwing, self-pitying lot we saw on exhibition recently are not representative of landowners just like the trespassing, littering, posted sign shooting drunks aren’t a representative of sportsmen. Most landowners are good people who understand the give and take and truly are friends of sportsmen. Bottom line...don’t alienate all landowners or you will lose your access to hunt, shore fish, hike, etc. Be careful what you do and say as a result of the anger this event stirred up. All out retaliation on all landowners is not the answer. If thats How we move forward we are surely doomed.

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Which is is very unfortunate for many landowners who were just as annoyed with this bill and the underhanded bullshit and shenanigans that were pulled over the past few months with 2315. No doubt some of them will be the recipient of some backlash related to something of which they took no part.

I hate how all landowners are being lumped in with this bunch of knuckleheads as a result of this bill. The selfish, arrogant, tantrum-throwing, self-pitying lot we saw on exhibition recently are not representative of landowners just like the trespassing, littering, posted sign shooting drunks aren’t a representative of sportsmen. Most landowners are good people who understand the give and take and truly are friends of sportsmen. Bottom line...don’t alienate all landowners or you will lose your access to hunt, shore fish, hike, etc. Be careful what you do and say as a result of the anger this event stirred up. All out retaliation on all landowners is not the answer. If thats How we move forward we are surely doomed.

I bet this post doesn't make the cut and paste section of Gabe's FB rant!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
damn. Like I said been a couple years since I looked lol
Yeah he definitely doesn't hold back from putting his hand out like a beggar! Here's his annual breakdown.

Screenshot_20190429-180711.jpg

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey now, he let's people shoot deer:cool:

But I can only imagine the sermon before the person goes out to sit;:;popcorn

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember the discussion on the other site when folks started snooping on the handout list, the sitting governor was #2 in the state ;:;rofl

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Guys! Didn’t want this I’m a land owner and farmer. I was against 2315 all along! Do you guys want to make a war out of this when you have a lot of farmers on your side! Maybe you’ll insult us enough you’ll turn us against you also! Just let me know if that is what you want, and I can become a very inhospitable person like the rest of you!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you catch his trust land in that figure Dean?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guys! Didn’t want this I’m a land owner and farmer. I was against 2315 all along! Do you guys want to make a war out of this when you have a lot of farmers on your side! Maybe you’ll insult us enough you’ll turn us against you also! Just let me know if that is what you want, and I can become a very inhospitable person like the rest of you!
We’re just trying to make a point

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Point taken eye.! I’m not changing anything that I do. Want to see the same tradition of hunting fishing and outdoor recreation continue now and in the future.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Point taken eye.! I’m not changing anything that I do. Want to see the same tradition of hunting fishing and outdoor recreation continue now and in the future.

If I could score that post more than 1 thumbs up I would. Another thing to watch going forward is the "Legislative Management Study/Access to Lands" that will happen in the interim. https://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/66-2019/documents/19-0209-05000.pdf page 3. Majority Leader Chet Pollert, Dist. 29, will be appointing the members to that committee. The only way it will make progress is if there is an honest selection of committee members to look at hunting access.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's are good buddy Robert S Erbele. He's actually been pretty quiet the last few years his heyday was back around 2008.

Screenshot_20190430-083854.jpg

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member

I thank you! Everyone needs to be respectful to private property. Respect goes a long ways. If you see assholes out there ruining it for us REAL sportsment, you need to call them in! It's the small few that make the rest look bad and it pisses me off to no end.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old Gabe is a special kind of miserable. Imagine if he focused all his internet energy into something productive.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

Crankn - it's the 1% slob hunters/trespassers (that we all loathe), and the 1% grandstanding lawmakers and landowners (that we all see as extreme) that makes the rest of us 99% on both sides unhappy.

It's just the way things are now - with social media a few bellyachers on either side can ruin it for the vast majority of others. Just like the pipeline protesters... both hunters and landowners in ND were PISSED OFF... and now the acts of a few extremists are being used to divide the 99% good folks.

When does it end? When do we see the huge patch of middle-ground we're all on?

- - - Updated - - -

Old Gabe is a special kind of miserable. Imagine if he focused all his internet energy into something productive.

that's the dilemma for some personalities - they need someone or something to dominate, tear down, or admonish - that's where they get their juice

there's no juice in compromise or meeting in the middle for them

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87