Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Instead to be clear, crop insurance subsidies are not cash in hand. It goes towards a certain amount of the charged premium.
Not defending the system, good or bad. It’s there whether a farmer wants it or not.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
did bill 1021 that passed sit up the date base program? db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
well those 9 or so people should be able to solve for all concerns. DB

- - - Updated - - -

I want my land and my neighbors land all in red. can I request that of them? db

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
well those 9 or so people should be able to solve for all concerns. DB

- - - Updated - - -

I want my land and my neighbors land all in red. can I request that of them? db

21‘You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, and you shall not desire your neighbor’s house, his field or his male servant or his female servant, his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.’

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kinda hate to bring this back to the top again but since I’ve said most of not all of my friends and relatives out west we’re all for 2315, and they would have been in favor of any anti-trespassing attempt from how it sounded, stricter the better. I figured I’d share a bit of the circus that goes on in those parts. Now technically this instance and many others, and there are many, isn’t “trespassing” like we are normally talking about nor are they hunting related but this is what has some of them all in favor of anything making things tougher for people to trespass. Frustration makes folks support anything attempt at a solution rather than none. In some cases it’s tough to blame them. This is on a friends land. Some bozo just decided to dump some extra cement wherever he felt like. The goofy shit is pretty common anymore and it’s not like this is a seldom travelled area. Awfully bold they are.
D824D127-D3E9-470D-B1CA-FB9C621216B1.jpg

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I kinda hate to bring this back to the top again but since I’ve said most of not all of my friends and relatives out west we’re all for 2315, and they would have been in favor of any anti-trespassing attempt from how it sounded, stricter the better. I figured I’d share a bit of the circus that goes on in those parts. Now technically this instance and many others, and there are many, isn’t “trespassing” like we are normally talking about nor are they hunting related but this is what has some of them all in favor of anything making things tougher for people to trespass. Frustration makes folks support anything attempt at a solution rather than none. In some cases it’s tough to blame them. This is on a friends land. Some bozo just decided to dump some extra cement wherever he felt like. The goofy shit is pretty common anymore and it’s not like this is a seldom travelled area. Awfully bold they are.
79CEBF0B-BE18-492D-8814-FA8B0F134480.jpg

please explain again how any new or more laws would have prevented this. File a complaint with law enforcement and with a little detective work this could be solved

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brian that looks like a whole truck load. I wonder if some city boy driver got lost and trying to turn around bogged down, panicked, and dumped his load? People don't waste that much concrete. Like Obi-wan said one should be able to find out who did this.
I live in sort of a Jamestown bedroom community just out of town. I have had idiots drive into my back yard and dump their bagged garbage. While gone one day some jack ass dumped a truck load of shingles.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
please explain again how any new or more laws would have prevented this. File a complaint with law enforcement and with a little detective work this could be solved
Looks like they fixed that mud hole on the section line for keeps.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess would be hot cement. When concrete has been in the truck barrel rotating too long it can start to set up and needs to come out of there pronto.

Simply let it harden and get under it with a payloader. Slabs will break off and haul back to the plant.

But, it looks like a section line and it was allowed to run under the fence. Dumb.

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member

That is not okay whether land is posted or unposted... I am sorry some jackass did that and I hope they are caught. Like someone said, unfortunately any law change discussed would not change this outcome.

Brian, what is that on the fence post on the left side of the concrete? I cant tell if it is a poster.

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member

on the plus side they have a pretty dang nice and easily maintained approach now. (grin)

Last edited:

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is not okay whether land is posted or unposted... I am sorry some jackass did that and I hope they are caught. Like someone said, unfortunately any law change discussed would not change this outcome.

Brian, what is that on the fence post on the left side of the concrete? I cant tell if it is a poster.

It’s the natural gas warning. Like I said before 2315 or any law at this point wouldn’t do anything to remedy this but at the same time when garbage like this keeps happening out here it’s hard to blame a person when they say “screw this, stay off my ground for any reason.”

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Exactly. I'd think a deputy Fife could solve this case pretty easily.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s the natural gas warning. Like I said before 2315 or any law at this point wouldn’t do anything to remedy this but at the same time when garbage like this keeps happening out here it’s hard to blame a person when they say “screw this, stay off my ground for any reason.”

100% understand

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79