NHL playoffs

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boy, you hockey pucks sure have been quiet about the playoffs! :;:huh

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Playoffs! Playoffs!! You talking about playoffs? WE'RE just trying to win a game here!!!!

by looking at my avatar, we didn't even make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sucks) :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwq7BYOnDrM

I move on quickly. Did watch how the NCAA rolled out but that is where it ends...Go TWINS!!

Last edited:

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Pens are out!!!! So lost a little interest,but boy the games have been awesome!!! Lots of new teams and blood!!!!

nybs

Honored Member
Been some great games so far. I drew the Canes in a pool so hoping they keep it up...

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best playoffs on the planet. I was a 3 year starter class A pumpkin pusher in high school. But, i can really appreciate good competition when i see it and the stanley cup playoffs are extremely special. A true joy to watch. Those guys are simply bad ass!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Woohoohoo, congrats to the Blues on their first Stanley Cup championship!!:;:rockit Was a fun game to watch!! Binnington should get MVP.

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man what an awesome series. "Overall" the Bruins actually dominated the series as a whole, but the Blues grinded it out. Bruins almost doubled the Blues' shots last night ( like a few other games also) and still 4-1. Rookie goalie probably has himself a nice contract coming. Congrats to the Blues bringing home their first title, absolutely stellar!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74