Founding Member
Founding Member
Great feedback guyz,thanx a bunch.

this is what he has left~~

All factory FMJ boxed

.223 $200 per 1000 rds

9mm $150/1000rds

.45 $175/per 1000rds.

also heavy with .22 lr 10,000 rds but easy to find these days cheap.

Curious what .22lr hes got on hand and the price hes asking... Got any details on the 223? is it milsurp?

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Other than in a box or container, what town is it located in? Someone maybe close and can make a deal.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
sorry about the slow response guyz,he lives on lake minnetonka in central minn,he has 3 weeks to dump everything including the house,poor bastard no where to hang his hat.

Pretty sure he's willing to travel west to meet up,I might tag along too always up for a road trip.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
few pics of his stash~~~

waterfowl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

more ammo~

- - - Updated - - -

upland.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

herters.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

more~

hevi.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

ammo.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I am curious, in the divorce scenario, why not just stash the guns & ammo where the devil bitch can't find them. Is a fake sale really necessary? since I would not think the private sale would require a receipt.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
So I am curious, in the divorce scenario, why not just stash the guns & ammo where the devil bitch can't find them. Is a fake sale really necessary? since I would not think the private sale would require a receipt.

Guessing the other lawyer has a list of all assets and more than likely pictures to back it up. I know my EX did. Then they wanted receipts listing the amount of the sale and of course if you sold for less than they had it estimated, i had to make up the difference.
Sure wish this guy good luck in his future!!!!! :;:exactly

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guessing the other lawyer has a list of all assets and more than likely pictures to back it up. I know my EX did. Then they wanted receipts listing the amount of the sale and of course if you sold for less than they had it estimated, i had to make up the difference.
Sure wish this guy good luck in his future!!!!! :;:exactly

I don't know enough about divorce and looks like I need to educate myself. I don't know if my wife has a list of guns and would be clueless about any sales. I do believe there is a "date of accounting" that you have to list your assets but I would think that only assets you have at that point.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
gets worse,he has 30 days to sell his house,judge gave the bitch his 401k,all equity when house sells (clear title) so maybe $500k that she married into.

plus his ranger boat needs to go,bass rig.low profile ranger with two casting decks,older rig he had refurbished last winter stuck $15k into the boat and bunk trailer all new humimgbird electronics

Last edited:

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
gets worse,he has 30 days to sell his house,judge gave the bitch his 401k,all equity when house sells (clear title) so maybe $500k that she married into.

plus his ranger boat needs to go,bass rig.low profile ranger with two casting decks,older rig he had refurbished last winter stuch $15k into the boat anf bunk trailer all new humimgbird electronics

Snow - not being a dick here - what in the hell happened that she is (seems to be) getting everything and he is getting a-- F---ed? Something ain't right here -he needs a better lawyer - or needs a lawyer period.....dudes getting ripped off in this deal......bigtime!

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone been able to purchase anything? I have sent PM's and nothing from snow.

There are two sides to every story. If she get his 401K And all the equity in the house he must be getting something.

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
Sorry - I've been through this myself but had an awesome attorney and came out really good on the deal - my heart just breaks for this guy having to lose/get rid of his fun stuff.........hopefully to start over again and be able to enjoy it without the bad taste.....

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
the ammo is child's play compared to the rest - why is this even on his radar?

also - this thread seems rather unsavory :)

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
agreed brew always two sides to a story, his second go around hard lesson to learn.forced to sell his house he busted his ass to upgrade,windows,new doors,landscaping she just walks into his life with 3 older children.no a pot to piss is and walks holding the silver spoon new truck n all he's making pymts on.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
agreed brew always two sides to a story, his seconds go around hard lesson to learn.forced to sell his house he busted his ass to upgrade,windows,new doors,landscaping she just walks into his life with 3 older children.no a pot to piss is and walks holding the silver spoon new truck n all he's making pymts on.

The " power of the pussy" kills another fella:;:smokin

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
48 years with the same women, she knows I have weapons and yesterday asked why so many boxes of 22 without seeing the other shells.

48 years, at this time I think we are both in for the long haul together (besides we need each other) and I have more concern with some of the people in power (weapons are old so 90% have no paper trail on them) over my weapons than with the wife.

Got lucky but one makes there luck sometimes. db

Daladi

I want to change my ammo and I understand that the best way is to try each of them and make my decision, but don't want to spend a lot of money. DO you know any reviews on the reliable sources online? Because when I've been searching for binocular I've chosen my Nikon after reading the nice review(https://opticzoo.com/nikon-prostaff-5-8x42-review/) and would like to find similar about ammo types.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
buddy sent me a note yesterday as I spent the afternoon at fort snelling paying my respect to the fallen,he said he has all 12ga ammo left,interested parties can PM me for his contact info

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74