2019 Deer Season and Tags Set

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently, lottery drawing is in progress, looking at my 'view details' I'm on 1st unit 2nd choice status of anterless muley......so I got kicked to the curb on my 1st unit 1st choice...yikes....was a hell of a run for me the past 7 years, dunno why or how I got so lucky.

Last edited:

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that mine now says antlerless whitetail and my wife’s just says antlered mule deer. I wonder if that means she got it w years in a row.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that mine now says antlerless whitetail and my wife’s just says antlered mule deer. I wonder if that means she got it w years in a row.

Yup...if its on 2nd choice 1st Unit...you didn't get your 1st choice in 1st Unit...bummer..

Fishinfool

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you click on the submitted button. Mine has a column that says drawing 1st unit 1st choice. When you click on my dads it just says submitted. My kid gets a youth buck tag this year and his says 1st unit 1st choice also.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys..you have to click on view details
ndgf2.jpg

Another window will pop up that will have your name, the drawing, unit, deer type then it will say submitted,pay attention to what the drawing says...it'll say either 1st unit 1st choice or 2nd choice, but it will still say 'submittted' .......meaning they are still drawing tags.

Attachments

NDGF.jpg NDGF.jpg
Last edited:

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mort,

I'm telling ya. Mine doesn't have the "drawing" column. It has my name, unit, type, and "submitted".

Obviously things are in limbo with everyone. Or as they say, "in progress"

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mort,

I'm telling ya. Mine doesn't have the "drawing" column. It has my name, unit, type, and "submitted".

Obviously things are in limbo with everyone. Or as they say, "in progress"

so you are not seeing this?? If you are not,, then not sure what you are doing wrong.....
Keep checking I guess....
123.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83