2019 Deer Season and Tags Set

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
When is the second half of the first drawing done? Aka on your application you have a 1st Unit Choice, 1st and second choice critter horned or skinhead... then you have a Second Unit choice, 1st and second choice type critter again. I don't see anything out yet for the 2nd unit choice yet or maybe I'm missing it.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
When is the second half of the first drawing done? Aka on your application you have a 1st Unit Choice, 1st and second choice critter horned or skinhead... then you have a Second Unit choice, 1st and second choice type critter again. I don't see anything out yet for the 2nd unit choice yet or maybe I'm missing it.
It’s done - it says in your email

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
anyone knows where some whitetails are around grassy butt, let me know

Taylorman55

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s done - it says in your email[/QUO

I drew my tag, and wife drew her tag also. But my dad did not draw his 1st unit choices and there is no follow up in his email talking about 2nd unit choices (only the 1st choices), that's why I was curious. I thought maybe it was a sep. email this year. I emailed the game and fish on the issue, but its not in the email he received as of now.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone knows where some whitetails are around grassy butt, let me know

No whiteys out there. Might as well just not go.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Buzz Kill.

I drew last year and prior to that hadn't drawn a buck tag for four years. I thought I might get a doe at best, but didn't expect to draw buck.

didn't mean it like that ! congrats! post pic when you get one down . Just meant that 2f1 is probably one of the easiest buck tags to draw in the eastern part of the state . just shows how tough the other units are. theres leftover buck tags in 3f2 is sw nd

Sotaman

Established Member
Is there any place to see the numbers by unit. The guys land I hunt on is curious how many buck tags and doe tags for 2F1.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76