PINK musky baits

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Does anybody know of any pink musky baits?

I've never gotten into musky fishing and a quick search hasn't shown much for pink baits. 1000's of baits and pretty much no pink.
My dad is heading to Reindeer lake in SK mid July to fish big pike. The guys he is going with say pink has consistently been the best color up there.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know that when fishing for walleye if you use pink or any red you seam to attract a lot of northern pike, so pink should work great for what your planning. Just my 2$.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
there are some out there, depends what you are looking for, blade baits, big rubber(bulldogs or medusas), cranks. Look up Musky Meyhem bait company, also Musky Innovations , also Chaos Tackle and search around, there are some pink to purple lures there but you got to look around. Also check Thorne Bros.. and Musky Shop and look around there sites or call them shops and talk to the places, they are musky experts. There are a lot of other brands of lures out there, these were just a few I could think of off the top of my head. dukgnfsn

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or you could just take your favorite lure and give it to DM and ask him to snooty-ize it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Z
images
2Q==

- - - Updated - - -

Z

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Only thing I have found that is pink has been a cowgirl type lure. No bulldawgs or anything like that comes in pink. Seems crazy, so many color variations and types of baits, but pink is the only color I have not seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you find that one Rowdie?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
buy white lures use pink permanent marker or paint pens for more detailed work, or spray paint and cut out patterns for large work, or you can use hair dye for bucktails I would imagine.

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Dirty Mike had one to many Busch lights one night and painted one of my rapala floaters some sort of crazy pink/purple/something else I can't remember. Anyway I haven't caught a walleye on it yet because I couldn't keep the damn muskies off of it. I will dig it out of the boat and take picture of it. Rapala also has a pink magnum husky jerk

Bullseye_LP

Pink & Purple Grinder spinnerbait is about the best pike bait you can find. Crushed them last year up here for me anyways. Pike don't go for the #10 blades as much as muskies, from my experience. Showgirls or babygirls from mayhem would be better choice there.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Crocodile spoons makes a pink one. Crocodiles are Canadian pike killers. You really don’t need Muskie sized lures up there for pike. Maybe a little bigger but definitely not cowgirl big.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just use musky baits for walleye I hear there is a crick by Bismarck that they would kill it in

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75