Blame the turkey hunters

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now it’s hunters fault their fence is rotten

1B34F626-632D-4AC4-8299-885B0181C446.jpg
F1DC9E88-197B-4D5D-A3E2-6744C9EEC485.jpg1B43C218-25E7-43E5-93D2-24BB5FFE9A24.jpg

Last edited:

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you can't drive down a road now that is posted on both sides? Did anyone tresspass? Would a "lock out" have stopped this road travel? Jesus Christ.

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People looking for confirmation bias will always find it.

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What exactly is he getting at? Did it snap off from the wind of the turkey trucks going by? Sounds to me like they tried to close it after they saw 2 trucks drive by and broke it themselves. Someone please explain this to me. Are they just butt hurt that someone drove down a road with posted signs on both sides?

v193

Founding Member
Founding Member
Annnnnd then the turkeys will overpopulate and be a nuisance and shit all over there hay. Landowners hate turkeys, I hope no one does them the favor of hunting their precious turkey paradise.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
whoever is managing that page is downright goofy in the head

58772305_2282341151843410_2325104962578677760_n.jpg

[h=6]North Dakota Lock Out - Restore Private Property Rights[/h]April 30 at 1:06 PM ·

***NOTICE***
This is to everyone commenting on the page. We don't have an issue with a different stance here by others, but know that if we as admins see profanity, statements of just back and forth rhetoric or insults, those comments will be deleted and many have. Sometimes the entire "thread" has been deleted as it isn't productive in the mission.
Cussing will get the comment deleted automatically, regardless of the position being taken, profanity will not be tolerated ...here, so keep it clean. Also lets try to keep the personal insults out of the discussion. Yes many of us have deep emotions on this one, and that is good, but please let's keep it clean and respectful.
If anyone sees something that is insulting or profane, please report it to the admins. We do miss some of these comments, and it will not help add anything to the discussion of this topic nor change any minds.
Also we have been "patrolling" our "property" here, and trying to ban or block anyone that seems to be just trolling or really isn't on board with the movement, unlike our private property in ND, this page is POSTED and we will kick ya off whenever we catch a trespasser.
Thank you everyone for keeping it clean

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
going to their page is like going to MSNBC’s... like going to a Walmart, you just have to shake your head

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I read right...see if I can this straight......They gotta fence...thats never been closed....then saying it snapped off???????? And blaming turkey hunters on the road?????? Then say they saw two trucks with turkey hunters....but have no proof who did it not do they say they saw the trucks drive through said place with fence, so they AUTOMATICALLY blame turkey hunters on the road. smh...b--b---bbbbullsh$t
Then what does the fact the the fence post has so called mushrooms growing out of it having anything to do with it being snapped off???
Its the way because its been on the damn ground for who knows how long..but yet...its the turkey hunters fault.....

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading and analyzing for far longer than it's worth, here's my translation in plain English:

"We've never posted our property in the spring for turkey hunters. In fact, you can tell how much we don't post based on the current condition of this gate, which we've left open for Lord knows how long. Through years of weathering and age -- to the point an unidentified fungus has sprouted on it -- it snapped off when we did, in fact, decide to close the gate. Why, do you ask? Because due to the non-passing of SB2315, we must post our land in protest. We saw what we believe were two turkey hunters driving down the minimum maintenance road alongside our property. Unfortunately for them, this year they will need to find greener pastures. Now, I'm off to the local fleet supply store to get a new post, possibly something a bit more robust that won't rot with age."

Edited for clarity -- at least we think so - The management

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be nice if they would put gates up with latches so it is easier to open and close them. IM 65253 easy access gates for all. i will have a go fund me shortly for this objective

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or did they think they had the right to put a gate across a minimum maintenance road that was more than likely a section line

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Or did they think they had the right to put a gate across a minimum maintenance road that was more than likely a section line

They do have that right, they just can't lock it.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those pictures are incredible. Sorry for your loss. However I'm afraid all you've done with your incoherent rambling post, is to encourage mushroom hunters to trespass through your broken gate now.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
CEB31ED6-68CE-4F78-BE79-AF5F5CAB63FB.jpeg

Never had a rotten sunflower seed til this morning, guess I better tell everybody about my experience and stop chewing seeds.. GtfoH, such is life.

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Holy shit. These poor bastards. Between all the time they have to spend posting their land now to keep everyone out since 2315 didn’t pass and all the time they have to spend on social media sharing their pictures and sob stories, when on earth will they have time to fix this rotten post?!?!?!

If this story wasn’t obviously complete bullshit it would be a travesty!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope they keep it up, it only makes them look worse and reduces sympathizers. Gotta be Gabe running that site, lord knows he has a way with turning people off, even people who would normally be with him on an issue.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76