Emmons County Break-Ins

Uncle Jimbo

★★★★ Legendary Member
Caught the POS last night. It’s a great story but it will all be public news soon.

I hope all police work was done by the book and they are able to get guilty verdicts and maximum sentences.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep when we came home from fishi g noticed the sheriff pickup with trailer loading up stuff from a garage two houses away from the courthouse, right under their noses

Did I read this right???? A Sheriff pickup was loading up stuff on a trailer???? Wow, a LEO being the criminal nice!
I'm with BBJ, I"m behind our LEO but when they are crooked as hell and lousy at their jobs, they need to be stung from nearest tree.

Unbelievable.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did I read this right???? A Sheriff pickup was loading up stuff on a trailer???? Wow, a LEO being the criminal nice!
I'm with BBJ, I"m behind our LEO but when they are crooked as hell and lousy at their jobs, they need to be stung from nearest tree.

Unbelievable.

It sounds to me like the thief lived 2 houses away from the court house and the Sheriff was confiscating stolen items, but I could be wrong

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
It sounds to me like the thief lived 2 houses away from the court house and the Sheriff was confiscating stolen items, but I could be wrong
Ok, thanks, I intercepted the post wrong, LEO was possible confiscating stolen items from a garage. Then if thats the case, if they got the SOB thats good.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
From what I have been told it was a local guy in his late 20's early 30's that has had problems with drugs in the past. It also sounds like the place was packed full of stolen items

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got a fan club going for me.....too bad he can't leave his name on the bad rep....but has the balls to do this:
fan.JPG

Must have hurt your feelings...waaa....you take a walk..douche

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm eagerly awaiting more info on this. Please post it up once you guys hear more. Is it a local guy like he moved in with the job boom and lives in town or a local that graduated from LHS?

About 15 years ago on Thanksgiving morning we went to take a load of summer sausage out of the smoker to discover all our guns and some expensive tools like knives, chainsaws, etc. were stolen. Long story short, my Dad still carries some SERIOUS rage from that incident and I'm glad this clown was caught before taking a shot at my parent's place....

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would like to wait until everything works itself out and my friends and family are assured they get their stolen stuff back before saying too much. Most of the posts up above contain accurate info. I’m kind of surprised nothing is out there on the emmons county Facebook pages but I also don’t know if I’m looking in the right places for that.

I’m not quite convinced he acted alone all the time because some of the stuff he stole was not the type of thing you normally load into your pickup without help.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
My local source tells me it was a local guy that has had previous drug issues

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I couldn't take it anymore and finally had call some people. Too bad to hear his life went that way. Whoever says marijuana isn't a gateway drug isn't paying attention. Most of the stoners from high school went down that road. Only a druggie would return to the scene of the crime and get caught. Hopefully they get the other two guys soon.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Checked Burleigh County jailtracker. There's a guy in there that was booked yesterday, and was arrested in Emmons Co. Has a Linton area last name and was arrested for burglary at night.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I couldn't take it anymore and finally had call some people. Too bad to hear his life went that way. Whoever says marijuana isn't a gateway drug isn't paying attention. Most of the stoners from high school went down that road. Only a druggie would return to the scene of the crime and get caught. Hopefully they get the other two guys soon.

Other two guys?

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
To Mort I had said that the SO was there with a trailer they were taking evidence from a garage from the suspects grandma's sure she had no idea, don't blame the whole family for this, the suspect is an adult. I have known this family for years and this came as a total shock to me and the rest of the area as well.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you want to solve a crime start a post on NDA. Just the last few days this site helped take down a theif and an illegal walleye snagger

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember how boring the news used to be before meth and heroin became the most popular drugs?

ND 41 Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
We should just legalize meth and heroin like marijuana and then all these problems will be solved. If your a Sheldon- that's sarcasm.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80