Emmons County Break-Ins

MULEDEER

Established Member
Any idea if these vandals worked I McInstosh county? My fish house was broke into in February I lost a substantial amount of gear and repair to the house. I would love to look at the items being seized

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Whoever says marijuana isn't a gateway drug isn't paying attention. Most of the stoners from high school went down that road. Only a druggie would return to the scene of the crime and get caught..

Marijuana??? People on marijuana aren't running around breaking and entering for weed.

Gold paint and Crack - now thats a spensive habit!

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any idea if these vandals worked I McInstosh county? My fish house was broke into in February I lost a substantial amount of gear and repair to the house. I would love to look at the items being seized

I think it would be in your best interest to contact the Sheriffs department. Unless you engraved your name, address and telephone number on everything you had stolen, it’s nearly impossible for law enforcement to begin guessing who the stuff belongs too.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

My local source said he watched the LEO carry out fishing rods and equipment so it would be worth checking into

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to wait until everything works itself out and my friends and family are assured they get their stolen stuff back before saying too much. Most of the posts up above contain accurate info. I’m kind of surprised nothing is out there on the emmons county Facebook pages but I also don’t know if I’m looking in the right places for that.

I’m not quite convinced he acted alone all the time because some of the stuff he stole was not the type of thing you normally load into your pickup without help.

After reading this post, all I can think about is: “why, is it a secret?”

- - - Updated - - -

All I picture is a scene in a movie where dirty is a middle school girl standing by her locker saying she knows what happened but isn’t going to tell, because it’s a secret.

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There’s No secret. There are a lot of bits and pieces I don’t know. I’m hearing new info/rumors every time I turn around. I guess rather than me adding to the rumors and leaving the rest up to speculation, I’d rather just wait and find everything out with the rest of you. Most of what I know has already been mentioned above along with a bunch of things that are news to me. Since I can’t verify any of it, it doesn’t seem wise to repeat it.

Sorry if that reminds you of some girly movie you watched, and I guess if you feel the need to be a smart ass about it that’s fine by me if that’s what your trying to do.

Im just glad that people in this area can have a little peace finally. It’s been a long time coming.

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I haven’t seen anything in the news yet, but ND courts public website shows he has 36 charges against him from these incidents and 25 are felonies. I see 11 different dates involved, which is about right. I’m glad this guy was caught but sad to see someone chose this path. His life is pretty much over. There are a lot of people affected in addition to those who were burglarized. Sad deal all around.

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad they caught the guy, but unfortunately I don't think he'll get what he deserves. It seems the only people that really get slammed during sentencing are rapists and child molesters (sometimes not even them). Others just seem to get minimum sentencing with all charges served concurrently. Hate to say it, but he'll be out in 3-5 years with a few years of probation.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
There’s No secret. There are a lot of bits and pieces I don’t know. I’m hearing new info/rumors every time I turn around. I guess rather than me adding to the rumors and leaving the rest up to speculation, I’d rather just wait and find everything out with the rest of you. Most of what I know has already been mentioned above along with a bunch of things that are news to me. Since I can’t verify any of it, it doesn’t seem wise to repeat it.

Sorry if that reminds you of some girly movie you watched, and I guess if you feel the need to be a smart ass about it that’s fine by me if that’s what your trying to do.

Im just glad that people in this area can have a little peace finally. It’s been a long time coming.

Just giving you a hard time not meaning to stomp on anyone affected. When I say I know something, I share it. If I shouldn’t or don’t want to share it, I don’t even bring it up. That generally leads to people prying to try to get it out of them.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
20FFF52A-0FBF-4712-A403-B7A362430B58.jpg

Sorry if this doesn’t work right...trying to add this from my phone.

For you you youngsters who have known computers your whole life, this is a description of the events from something called a “newspaper”. You may have to google that term to learn more.

Last edited:

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, if he’s found guilty, he’ll be going away for a while.
As is absolutely deserved.. Sympathy goes out the window when you steal (esp from your little hometown community neighbors..) No matter the circumstances, any emotions for felonious criminals should start and end at none.
I've been the victim of a thief 1.5 decades ago and it still burns my ass..

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like somebody else said, even with all those charges, since non of them are violent felonies and he was burglarizing unoccupied residences plus the fact that he doesn’t have really any priors he will probably be sentenced to around 5 years but be out in less than 3 unfortunately.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Currently there are 25 felony counts and 11 misdemeanors and I have heard he had 44 stolen guns among all of the other stuff.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76